Deiondra Sanders, Deion Sanders' Daughter Naked Pics on Mediatakeout, Was MTO Wrong in Posting? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, August 25th, 2011

As you know we don’t “Mendenhall” around these parts.  When it comes to other sites and their content, while I may have my personal feelings about it, I never make it public.

For two reasons, first I would never want anyone telling me what I should be posting and second, if you don’t like someone’s content don’t read it.

Mediatakeout is similar to Basketball Wives in the fact people complain about the quality, but that doesn’t stop them from reading it.  A lot of their stories are a light on facts and in some cases are downright lies.

Other times they steal stories and post them as exclusives.  It is what it is, if people aren’t bright enough to figure that out, that is on them.

At times though, they push the limits and it makes you wonder have they gone too far.  Everything a site gets sent to them doesn’t have to be posted.  Most people have a line they won’t cross, the question where should that line be.

Should they be posting “NFL Legends 19 Year old Daughter Naked Pics“?

Is that taking it too far or is it all fair in love and blogging.  The young lady is of age and she obviously sent the pics to the wrong person.  When you are a child of a celebrity or athlete you have to understand that anything you do can be and will be magnified.

If a random 19 year old girl naked pics are leaked who cares, but when you attached “NFL Legend” to it, that is a totally different situation.

In the new age media world that we live in, no one is safe and the sooner people understand that, the less likely things like this will happen.

When I speak at blogging conferences I often get asked is it fair that the media gets so deep into athletes and entertainers personal lives.  My answer is always the same do you blame the user or the supplier?

It is an open ended question that is meant to get you to think more than anything else.

If I posted every single piece of information that was sent to me, I would be making Mediatakeout money, but I do think their is a line and I am not in the business of randomly exposing or embarrassing people (except Miss Hawaii, but she deserved it).  All money isn’t good money.

Mediatakeout has decided they have no line and you as the reader have to decide which side of the road you are on.  From the look of their traffic numbers, many of you are riding in the MTO lane.

1. Blaakpearl says:

I hear you! What is up with these sites just jumping on everything they think is news?! How about starting a good cause like bringing back Playmakers on HBO since ESPN bailed on the show. Hehe

2. Nope RT @BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: Did MediaTakeOut Go Too Far Posting Naked Pics of Deion Sanders’ Teenage Daughter? http://t.co/b6H0JRe

3. missrook says:

agree BUT if you post them too then….??

4. rtclean says:

Are you serious with this article? So because it’s a “NFL legend” daughter all the rules change. OH sorry didn’t know we had royalty in the country. GTFOH

5. Kissy Denise says:

Nice. Very well said and very true.

6. Yeah I think they went to far with that. Don’t mess with a man’s family.

7. SirCatalyst says:

Meanwhile, you have a link to said pictures directly in your diatribe.

8. Lex says:

No, MTO did not go too far or cross the line posting Deion Sanders daughter (semi) naked pictures. I’m not a frequent clicker of MTO but it seems they post their sleazy material based on that and not because they are beholding to some celeb or athlete like some other gossip bloggers/reporters. Primetime, Legend, HOF’er should not get a pass just because of who he is. Is there a memo or rule out at to who’s fair game and who’s not? His daughter seemed quite happy and confident in those pics and will have to face the same drama as Skylar Diggs because of her public lifestyle or shadowing of her parents. They’ll survive like all the rest. All parents better start bracing themselve because most daughters will have some naked pics being posted somewhere.

For you to suggest it went too far and crossed the line is pretty hypocritical considering you post many naked young ladies pics and also trying to justify your slandering of Miss Hawaii, then to still include a link to Deion’s daughter naked pic for all to view. Seems you’re trying to play both sides!?!? What’s fair for one isn’t fair for all?

Either way, Just my opinion and no Biggie.

9. Hey are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

10. Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few % to force the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.