Shanna Marie McLaughlin Playboy Pics | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Shanna Marie McLaughlin Playboy Pics

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, August 10th, 2011

Powered by

1. LB says:

All I can say is…..well damn

2. Whoa! I have been in love with this woman for 4 years. My fat ugly wife just does not compare. I have told her she is disgusting and I need to think of Shanna as I screw her fat ass but she won’t divorce me. I say Shanna’s name when we screw and my fat pig wife still does not get it’! Shanna loves me and we will be together. I need to get ‘rid of’ Nina. Any suggestions?

3. Death Becomes Him says:

I have a suggestion, Lorenz. Kill yourself. Immediately. =)

4. Lorenz Burkert says:

Go kill yourself asshole. No better yet you and my fat ass cow pig of a disgusting wife Nina shoujd go kill yourselves together. Then I can live my dream of making Shanna Marie my bride.

5. LB says:

I cannot stand to be at home with pig Nina. Nina needs to just die already or leave. Nina you are not wanted by anyone. You don’t compare to Shanna Marie and so many more. Just die! Nobody wants you around!

6. LB says:

Nina needs to die already. She is fat and disgusting. Who would ever love that! Fat ass Nina. Gross disgusting Nina Die you sow!. I hate you! Die so I can be with my true love Shanna Marie.! You are jealous! She is perfect! No fat or anything less than perfect!!! You are jealous!

7. LB says:

Nina still breathes. God I wish she would take her last one soon. Then I will have plenty of money to start my life with my Shanna!