Video Ravens Torrey Smith Earthquake Reaction | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Video: Ravens Torrey Smith Earthquake Reaction is PRICELESS

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011

We hope everyone is ok on the East Coast. When the Earthquake hit you could tell they had no clue what was going on and panicked accordingly.

Ravens Torrey Smith was doing an interview when the Earthquake hit, check out how he handled it.

Here is my question, Smith is out in an open field where exactly was he going to run to? I guess he was going to figure it out later, but he wasn’t going to hang around to find out what was going on.

I experienced one earthquake in my life while I was at The Ohio State University. I was saying in a high rise apartment and I was on the 19th floor. All the lights went out and me and my girlfriend had to wait in the bathtub, I literally thought the building was going to come crashing down.

Scariest minute of my life, so I understand Smith’s reaction even if it is quite hilarious.

1. LMAO, where was he going?? RT @BlkSportsOnline Still laughing at Ravens Torrey Smith bouncing out during the Earthquake http://t.co/RYkVOd8

2. Vic says:

as someone from los angeles I must admit I find most of these reactions quite funny seeing as how I’ve been through worse earthquakes (Whitter & Northridge both being 6.6+, if I remember correctly) but I guess I can relate to the terror of your first one (though my mom and grandmother told me I ran outside to play during the first quake I was a part of).

3. LMAO!! OMG! RT @BlkSportsOnline: Still laughing at Ravens Torrey Smith bouncing out during the Earthquake http://t.co/rFjzihG

4. Lol RT @BlkSportsOnline: Video: Ravens Torrey Smith Earthquake Reaction is PRICELESS http://t.co/uemvzOV

5. Torrey…C’mon bruh..U fast..but u aint THAT fast!!!…LLS!!..seriously though I hope u can get loose like that when its time 2 catch them deep passes from Flacco..LoL…GO RAVENS!!!!

6. Lown says:

man still can’t stop laughing at this!

7. Spammers are such assholes, I wonder if anybody ever clicks on their links?

8. Gratissex says:

Interesting article. It is extremely unfortunate that over the last ten years, the travel industry has already been able to to take on terrorism, SARS, tsunamis, bird flu, swine flu, along with the first ever true global economic depression. Through all of it the industry has proven to be solid, resilient along with dynamic, finding new tips on how to deal with trouble. There are constantly fresh problems and possibilities to which the business must again adapt and act in response.

9. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

10. Furniture says:

I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!

11. Jana Spoth says:

I’ve recently started a site, and the info you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

12. Julian Tadgerson says:

Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted.

13. Bobbye Fleck says:

Valuable information. Lucky me I ran across your site accidentally, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I added it.

14. An soaking up communicating will be designer scuttlebutt. I consider that you ought to write statesman for this message, it strength not certainly be a taboo recommend but mostly folks are not sufficiency to be able to communicate on specified subject areas. To the actual succeeding. Cheers like your Khmer Karaoke Stars » Somnangblogs.

15. When a blind man bears the regular pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise….

16. fototapety says:

I’m just writing to let you know of the fabulous discovery my friend’s princess encountered studying the blog. She mastered so many pieces, including what it’s like to possess a very effective helping nature to make other individuals with ease comprehend a variety of complex subject matter. You actually exceeded people’s expected results. Thanks for delivering those helpful, trustworthy, educational and also fun tips on your topic to Julie.

17. seo google says:

Utterly written topic material , Seriously enjoyed looking by means of .

18. travesti says:

cok guzel bir site bu tesekkur ediyorum ve saygilarimi sunuyorum hepinize

19. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So nice to search out any person with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is one thing that’s needed on the web, somebody with just a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

20. Pisanie prac says:

I am constantly looking online for ideas that can aid me. Thank you!

21. All i can say is to praise you immensely for bringing up this delicate problem to public exchange of arguments and handling it so exceptionally well. Fantastic job needs at least one more return to your site!