32 NFL Teams..32 Bonafide Predictions…Plus Robert Littal’s Super Bowl Pick
For the last three years I have predicted at least one of the Super Bowl teams and two of the three years both teams. So I am going to keep the streak going.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick will be a Top 10 passer, but CJ Spiller will start looking more and more like a bust.
- Reggie Bush will RUN for a 1000 yards in the first time in his career & Kim Kardashian will secretly show up at a Dolphins game.
- Randy Moss will rejoin the Patriots midseason, but won’t be enough for them to make it to the Super Bowl.
- The Jets won’t make the playoffs, but a controversial tape of Rex Ryan’s wife will leak.
- The Ravens will once again talk tough, but lose to Steelers in playoffs.
- Marvin Lewis will be fired by midseason and the Bengals will have the worst record in the league.
- Peyton Hillis will suffer from the Madden curse, but it won’t matter because Colt 45 McCoy will lead Browns to winning record.
- Mike Tomlin will once again do a Masterful job juggling coaching and his role on “House” as Eric Foreman.
- The Texans will finally win the AFC South and make it to the playoffs, but Arian Foster won’t lead them in rushing.
- Peyton Manning will go on IR and Colts in turn will go in the tank.
- Chris Johnson releases rap single, but also has over 2000 all purpose yards.
- Blaine Yo Gabbert Gabbert starts by Week 8.
- The Broncos will get off to slow start and Back Up Jesus Tim Tebow gets the job by Week 10.
- The Chiefs will realize they wasted a lot of money on Matt Cassell.
- Jason Campbell will continue to rock the Tom Selleck mustache, but Raiders will compete for Wild Card.
- @thenflchick will still lust after Philip Rivers
- The Cowboys will go 9-7 and will have to decide if Tony Romo the man long term.
- Eli Manning will either kill my fantasy teams or lead me to glory (he is my QB in 5 of 7 leagues I am in).
- Michael Vick will only play 12 games, the not really dream will be good, but not great.
- Tim Hightower runs for 1200 yards, but the Redskins will change QBs more often than Candy Deep Throat changes partners.
- Jay Cutler will throw 25 TDs but will be sacked 50 times and throw 20 INTs.
- The Lions still won’t be good regardless of all the preseason hype.
- James Starks will make sure Ryan Grant stays on the Bench, Donald Drive 70 catches 900 yards 8 TDs for the 100th year in a row.
- Donovan McNabb will murder a lot of gophers with his ground balls, but will be good enough to allow AP to run for 1700 yards.
- Matt Ryan will continue to prove to be the Danny White of his era.
- Cameron Newton will be absolutely awful in his first year as a starting quarterback, but won’t quit & will get better.
- Mark Ingram becomes a beast by midseason, Defense will be poor meaning more shootouts for Drew Brees.
- Tampa Bay doesn’t live up to the hype, goes 6-10, but Josh Freeman still will have best curl in the league.
- Kevin Korn on the Kolb proves to be decent, Darnell Dockett tweets something that gets him fined by the league.
- Secretly the Rams become the best team in the NFC West and make the playoffs.
- David Garrard signs with 49ers takes over by midseason and has them in the hunt for Wildcard.
- Pete Carroll gets suspended for violations at USC………..*WAIT*
Super Bowl Prediction:
San Diego Chargers 27
Green Bay Packers 20
Philip Cry Me a River is your MVP and makes the 2004 Quarterback Class one of the most successful in the history of the NFL (I am going to act like JP Losman wasn’t drafted).
MARK THE TAPE