Draya Michele Naked | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Draya Michele Naked

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, September 27th, 2011

Draya Michele Naked

Powered by
Tags

1. Jasmine says:

I didn’t see anywhere on the report mentioning of dog poop and a filthy house!

Where is that report?

• Loyalty's Royalty says:

Omg r u serious they’re not gonna say exactly what anyone did on a public report all it’s gonna say is what she is charged with who cares if her house was dirty she left a 7 year old home I don’t care how she makes her paper but if she could pay to go tanning she could get a babysitter smh

2. octobertan says:

I am just so tired of these women on every reality show acting as if they don’t put their pants on one leg at a time. Draya is young, beautiful and not afraid of her body. I was a young mother too, I am an RN now and have been a nurse since my kids were 6 and 7 years old. The real reality in most American communities is children are raising themselves, they are bombarded with elements of sexual intent constantly. We have failed our kids with substandard education. Even if they graduate, most can’t perform simple mathematical equations. Jobs are so hard to find, individuals with a diploma remain unemployed. Many young women don’t have a positive role model to emulate. These BBW’s should embrace and mentor her, she has not disrespected them in any way. From the first sight of her, they let all their insecurities show. From the outside looking in they are jealous because she is so gorgeous. Ms. Jackie! she’s the head Bitch on that show and all the other mutts literally sniff and follow. Draya needs to say “ADIEUX” to that circle of faux friends.

• Therealkym says:

I agree!!!

• agabrielhu says:

I agree too. Everyone comes from different backgrounds and experiences, and for those OLDER women to constantly judge and rip her apart for it is saddening. It’s just another classic case of black women being crabs in the barrel. As far as I am concerned, they are all insecure black bitches, excuse my language. God forbid they would actually do something other than what society expects of them stereotypically, and positive role models for this young and obviously misguided woman. Instead, they run off their emotion, like we as women tend to do, and as you said, let their insecurities show. Yes, if this police report is true, then that is horrible. But they didnt like her from the jump, BEFORE they found out about it. SMH @ ALL OF THEM. They are insecure and weak. ESPECIALLY Imani or whatever her name is. They make me SICK!!!

• InMyOpinion... says:

I completely agree! I think they’re [the bbWives]investigation was fueled solely on jealousy. They didn’t like her from jump, because she made them feel insecure about themselves. I’m not backing Draya, because I don’t know whether or not the police report is true or not…And I believe that child endangerment is serious. However,it’s funny how (in this last episode) is show’s Jackie jumping ships because now she has beef w/Laura. For real? So you wanna be Draya’s bestie, now that you don’t like Laura. That’s fake in itself, because the only reason behind that is her trying to get back at Draya. I honestly feel sorry for Draya on some levels. The women haven’t given her a chance, whatsoever– despite what they say. Malaysia is fake as hell… I think she slowed her roll when she realized that she came off as a hoodrat the first episode & realized that she was looking like she was going to be the black sheep, if she didn’t switch up. So far, I think the only 2 “real” chics have left the show (Kimsha & Tonya); Although I didn’t really care for Tonya, I think she was true to herself & consistent. BBWives:LA is nothing but a Mean Girls’Club. They need someone to target & unfortunately, coming into that kind of evironment- Draya didn’t have a chance.

• SymoNe K. says:

AMEN TO THAT U SAID IT BEST!!!

• Lissette says:

Get fuckin real! I am a young mother. I’m 24 yrs old with 2 daughters and I’m also in school full time for an RN and I would never leave my child alone for any reason! When you have kids you make a conscience decision about the responsibility you assume. If u didn’t want that responsibility and u already fucked up by getting pregnant, there are other options: abortion, adoption, etc. Yes she has a career but that is never an excuse to abandon your son. So for all you dumbasses that are defending her it goes to show what type of person and parent you people are. Being beautiful doesn’t excuse anything. Being beautiful doesn’t make you a good person or even a decent parent. That is terrible what she has done and if she didn’t like answering questions, bitch move around. Nobody forced her to stay there and answer anything. But let’s be honest what did she think was gonna happen. Did she think her publicized failure as a mother wouldn’t come up in a reality show?!

3. Daniell says:

I admire Draya live your life boo. I am 19 and would like to be able to live in the fast lane unfortunately I can’t sooooo do ya thing huuun!!

• stacy taylor says:

just goes to show your immature state of mind and our young ppl. Only concerned about the fast life. Wow shows what kind of mother you will be when you congradulate a women that left her child home alone while she strips. Hope you dont have kids.

• Anonymous says:

you all are Horrible for some reason i just sat here and n saw what some of you wrote. you guys are all insulting each other and judging harshly. to sit there and say (Stacy) “hope you don’t have kids” is fucked up, stay quiet. (Lissete) The Girl made a mistake one which we don’t know is true or not, your not a perfect person so don’t act like one… you all are immature, the things you say could really hurt someone. Stop being Bullies.

4. Norreal B says:

its ok for you to have fun… and hey live your life… but you have a son its time for all these naked pic to stop when he get older people he know will see this do you know how fucked up his life would be YES you have a good body and it looks great but looks only get u so far please for your son do something better with your life… im not hating on you at all i love you but it should be more about your son

5. carrottop says:

be fair and be balanced. all of these women have skeletons in their closets, just like everybody else…………….imani – how many kids do you really have your fiance didn’t leave you at the alter for no reason or malaysia – you did the same as draya, jackie – your daughter has a website that accuses you of being an abusive parent, which she updates on a daily basis. laura – where are your scruples, you sleep around and now you went back to your man who you claim abused you, gloria – you are in a very abusive relationship. just like you looked up draya, the others history is on line as well. i am disappointed in the way all of them carry themselves, all of them were groupies and jumpoffs at some point in time. it is sad to say that none of them show anything positive and all of them are very insecure. this show was a good opportunity to show blacks who have made it, however you made it, in a good, positive way. i don’t see where any of them are doing anything positive on their own, all of them are riding coattails.

understand that regardless of whether you want to be or not, these women need to realize that you are a role model to somebody’s child and they need to be the best, most positive role model they can be. fighting over a phone call or something somebody said is plain stupid. realize, that the reason the busybody contacted them in the first place was they just wanted to see you react. being over thirty and hitting forty, all of them act like they are in middle school.

child endangerment is serious and i see no final disposition of draya’s case and i am not here to judge, that’s what the courts are for. i guess what i would like to see a little less reaction and judgement and a lot more proaction. this should have been an opportunity to show her a different way to handle life,it is turning into a cat fight at the drop of a hat.

• InMyOpinion... says:

Amen! I completley agree!! I think all of them think way too highly of themselves, especially Jackie & Malaysia… Fake Fake Fake! We can do better… BBWives of Miami at least have real issues going on. The only problems on LA seem to be drama they create themselves.

They play like they’re trying “take Draya under their wing”, understanding that she is young– but how can they do that with all their judgments, criticisms & w/their Louboutins on her neck? Fake Fake Fake They’re all “sitting pretty” right now, because Draya didn’t expose them– but now I know what she was talking about, when she was saying “Let’s talk about what you did…How about we talk about your past”; again, I’m not taking Draya’s side, but let He who is w/o sin, cast the first stone– and they are heaping some boulders on her.

6. Yellagirl says:

Draya do your thang i think the other girls are just jealous why should you have to explain yourself to them they all have done things jackie needs to be concerned with getting the wrinkles out of her neck instead of planning weddings and lauren is an adulterer eff their circle what makes them so important to be in a circle with them please all of them are busted with husbands that were not even major in basketball

7. Stephanie says:

This is so tragic why we always portraying our black sisters as jump off’s, strippers, cat fights. Please people get real and show yourselves as classy ladies doing positive things, giving back to the community, stop all this hoodrat and ghetto behaviour. Everyone has their issues who slept with whose husband, who’s married three times. put something on TV so my daughters can watch not be ohh my how sad.

8. LaNa says:

Well I’m a lady in the video game and I have heard all the rumors some of them are tree but most of them are FAKE… Yhall always believing what these blogs put up and yhall don’t know whats really going on. Some of us have a husband and real families that we have to take care of. We might not wanna expose them to this life but at the same time we can’t stop it so her son will see these pictures but she was doing it to provide a better life for him. I have two kids and THEY ARE BY THE SAME MAN but were not together and he is a dead beat father so after my second child whom I had at 20. So I resorted to do things my parents didn’t like but I needed money to raise my two kids. They are just fine I’m still in the game but after a while you get used to it and do anything nessacey for your child/children no matter the price for

• LaNa says:

Where I left off: sake. You just do what you have to do it’s a big deal to you OLDER people and to some of you YOUNGER people but once you have kids it will change you. Then to the matter of her that is one FAKE ASS document I went http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx which was suppose to say that this document was real WHICH IT SHOWED it WAS FAKE… I just wish the so call Basketball wives would just stop hatting on this girl. You sit their and make a girl cry over her child and still say she is lying that is just WORTHLESS which is what they called her. Then if you want to go the legal way if this was the case she would NOT have her child or anyway to see HER CHILD because $25,000.00 is a big bond for her to get her child back. She would be in jail because of what she did to her child so these Basketball wives should just stop talking. If you are that insecure about yourself that you have to put down a young lady that is doing well and getting her bread all I have to say to you is FUCK YOU. So you can come off that high and mighty THRONE that YOU THINK YOU are on. Yhall ass need a reality cheek LIKE NOW… So I hope somebody say’s something about this because I’m telling the truth and yhall know it yhall just don’t want to admit it to yourselves. GOD LOVES EVERYBODY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID OR WHAT ARE YOU DOING. So yhall can SHUT THE F**K UP because this is no matter for them to televise. So I hope she over came this because I feel for her. So Draya do you thing hunny.

9. Ivan says:

I am really feeling for Draya. Like I said before, if she really did that to her son, that is foul. But it’s over. If she’s lying about it, that represents another problem. But Dray and all of the women need to understand that, if she comes clean, it needs to be over.

Even if she did make a mistake, and it is a bad one, she needs to have a chance to learn and grow from it. Give the girl a chance. Just tell her that if she comes clean, everything will be ok.

She made a mistake. We all do it, and sometimes it’s not pretty. who knows what state she was in at that time? These women think they are judges.

What Draya needs to do is pull a Jaz from that Show “The Game” and treat ‘em all like Melanies! Just tell them, “My past may be a little skanky, but I’m a skank who keeps it one-hunned!”

Obviously, Draya wants to do better, she’s surrounding herself with the basketball wives – people she thinks are about something.

Draya doesn’t seem like she has an evil bone in her body, she just wants to make it. I applaud her for resisting the temptation to put her foot in one of their asses, because I know women who would have.

BTW, I want to see Tammy Roman and Laura Govan meet up. Tammy would whup dat ass!

10. mrpeewee1 says:

Wow I really like basketball wife. I would have never known bout this shit, I had to look it up. An come to find out its real. But everybody have skeletons in their closet. First of all put god first. Back track your mistakes and make up for it. My wife and I have 8 kids and I’ll be damn we neglect them. Make your money but don’t let the money make you to where your head is to big. Get your son back and show him your sorry. Can’t say your broke fuck. Chill out with the stripping and continue modeling and acting. Stay focus and god bless you. Deuces!

11. LADi says:

DAMN LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE!!!!! MISTAKES HAPPEN EVERYDAY OBVIOUSLY THEY HATIN ON THE GIRL , WAY BEFORE THEY KNEW ALL THIS HAD WENT DOWN, THE GIRLS NAME WAS ALL IN EVERYONES MOUTH! THEY WENT LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING ON THE GIRL SO THEY WOULD HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO LIKE HER AND THEY FOUND WHAT THEY WAS LOOKING FOR! YEAH SHE A STRIPPER BUT ATLEAST SHE DO WHAT SHE GOTTA DO TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND HER SON, THE REST OF THEM RUSTY DUSTY TRICKS GET TAKEN CAR OF! LIKE GET OVER IT DAMN!!!!

12. MaryJane says:

Lol who gives a fuck? Their just boobs. It’s really not that big of a deal. And Draya is young and gorgeous and she knows damn well she is. Of coarse she’s gonna have people hating on her and talking shit. Haters gonna hate. And I’m sure 90% of the people that talk that shit are jealous that she can make her money with her beauty and body. Get over it. Leave the girl alone. Everybody has a past, and no one should be judged upon it.

13. Innocent says:

NOW COME ON BE REAL ARE YALL SERIOUS I LOOK AT IT LIKE IF IT REALLY HAPPENED SHE SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF HER SELF..AND SHE HAS SO MUCC MORE GROWING UP TO DO NOW SHE HAS A SON ..BUT COME ON BASKETBALL WIVES YALL HAVE NUTIN BETTER TO DO BUT TO TALK ABOUT DRAYA IF IT HAPPENED SOO THATS HER BUSINESS YALL SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED YALL MAD OR JELIOUS OR SUMIN WOW YALL NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP.

14. Naeee Baby ! says:

Omg Draya I lovee You on the show . Every body makes miskates You didnt do it on purposee You are a normal person and perfectly finee Other people are haterss You are amazing !

15. monae says:

WHATEVER!! HOW THE FUCK YALL NOT GONE LIKE OR JUDGE SUM ONE U ANT NEVER MET BEFORE. IF SHE LEFT HIM ALONE OR NOT DAT IS DAT GIRL BIZ. PPL ARE SO QUICK TO SAY SHIT BUT NEVER KNO SHIT BOUT WATS GOIN ON. DRAYA IS CUTE AND SHE MAKING A NAME FOR HERSELF WHETHER ITS GOOD OR BAD, ITS HER NAME & NONE OF YALL GOT TO LIVE WITH IT!! get yall sum damn biz of your own & maybe u wont have time to write hurtful comments about sum one else. Get a Life!!

16. moecat says:

Seriously, it’s sad we live in times where sticking up for a NEGLECTED 7 year old boy, gets you lynched by a bunch of ignorant, misled sheep……..You know, all that “do you boo” garbage is strictly of satan, AND PEOPLE WHO DO AS THOUGH WILT WITH NO REGARD GET A FREE PASS TO HELL.PEOPLE THINK JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE “GROWN” , they are free to discard morality,but guess what?! The big guy upstairs has a place for people like that. I tell people to follow GOD , NOT SCREW EVERYONE AND JUST DO YOU! That would be the same as me telling people to follow satan. I’ll leave that to everyone rootin for Draya,and let them pay for it too.

17. skyler says:

this bitch is so hot even her butt whole is like cotton candy ,this is the kind of check that you hose her out with the summer eve to remove all the dyke saliva ,take her to the vet and keep her sexy ass in your mouth for years to cum ………love that nasty slut