Deion Sanders Files For Divorce From Pilar Sanders | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Deion Sanders Files For Divorce from Pilar Sanders

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, September 23rd, 2011

pilar-sanders-7

Picture 11 of 17

Rumors had been floating around about this since Deion was allegedly caught cheating with a 19 year old girl (Deion Sanders Cheats on Pilar With 19 Year Old? Pacman Jones Wing Man?).

Pilar has confirmed indeed that Deion served her with divorce papers today. Here is what she had to say.

It’s unfortunate that my husband decided to take this course of action…I’m surprised and hurt… As I said to my children, we must take a minute breath and Trust God.”

Here is allegedly Deion’s reasoning for the divorce.

“Enough is enough. I never signed up for all this. Enough is enough. If I wanted a model or a television star I would have married one a long time ago. All I wanted was a housewife.”

Quite frankly I am not surprised because if there is one thing I have preached for a long time is that marriage is a losing bet.

Marriages among athletes and entertainers rarely last and it is more likely the end will be divorce than until death do them part.

In these type of case,s the most important people are the children and hopefully Deion and Pilar can handle this amicably, so it doesn’t get ugly.

We wish them both well.

1. Big Al says:

sounds like deion and marc anthony got alot in common

2. ragg says:

Marriage is a losing bet!!! I guess you were either a bastard child, or your parents were divorced. What about people who have been married for over 20,30,or 40 years, what do you call them?

3. Big Al says:

Sounds like (part 2) Deion beat her to the punch with filing the divorce papers as if that will give some kind of relief when the judge rules and makes it final. The report you guys did about Deion sleepin with 19yr old really old has to be true more than ever now, his conscious couldnt take it shorty got a pic of him asleep (after bustin) and couldnt walk around vulnerable so he did an evasive move like when he use to run them punts back.

• GQTrojan says:

Yes, and Deion is the type that would initiate a divorce claiming his wife did something wrong rather than let her file the divorce papers first. We all know his ego is bigger than Texas.

4. LB says:

Well I don’t know what happened or why this went down but all I can say is…Damn Pilar is one hot MILF!!!!!

5. Drew says:

Damn shame! Looks can be deceiving! It’s easy for one to evaluate on a superficial level, but I’m sure he is fed up w/ all the BS that goes w/ a “relationship”. Now his dumb ass is going to go broke b/c she is about to get “paid”. 12yrs of marriage equates to 300 seventy five hundred thousand million!!! Did somebody say “pre-nup”?

6. This is not news to me. Deion knew from the beginning, Pilar wasn’t the housewife type. Much younger that he is. Athlets marry females that they consider “EYE CANDY” and the “HEART” is not pure. I’m so sorry, this is happening. God ordianed marriage and if it’s his will they will work it out. Pilar girlfriend get it together

• wonderwalker says:

Sister girl WHAT!!! come-on now he cheated. And now he’s trying to make himselve look justified (mustbe the money)by saying she a mess. He should be the one trying to work things out. And he the one that was on TBN, so they are both christian!!! What happened to “til death we depart” on his part? OH he parted that 19yr old.

7. Thanks for the article. I will be back soon to check for more comments and other articles. Thanks.(Read my latest post on how get over affair)

8. Ping Mortell says:

Every occasionally we select blogs that individuals go through. Listed here are the latest websites that we select.

9. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether or not this submit is written by way of him as nobody else understand such certain approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thank you!