Video: Giants Deon Grant Fakes an Injury To Slow Down Rams | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Video: Giants Deon Grant Fakes an Injury To Slow Down Rams No Huddle

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, September 19th, 2011

Honestly this is weaker than the Ray J vs. Fabolous beef.

You should never “fake” an injury, besides it being poor sportsmanship it is awful karma.  It is like calling off work when you are sick because you still hungover from the club then when you really need your sick time you are out of it.

Eventually it will come back to haunt you.

What makes this video so bad is it isn’t just one, but two Giants who put on an Oscar worthy performance.  Pathetic to be honest.

1. X says:

I think it was a heads up play by a veteran of a team that was in total disarray. This may have been 7 points if he didn’t do that instead it was three. I say good job Grant!

2. GiantsRPathetic says:

X must be a Giants fan. Only a Giants fan would say that Pathetic double fake was a good thing. I felt embarassed for them…and I hate the Giants. Ole lazy eye Eli should be kissing Rams butt after they gave him his first win of the season. Giants didn’t earn any points last night, without the help of the Rams and dumb luck, they are 0-2.

3. X says:

Yes I am a NY fan. and that “Pathetic double fake” was a good thing it slowed em down stopped momentum and saved us a few points. (which in retrospect I dont think they would of scored 7 any way from the way they were dropping passes.) anyway a win is a win (and btw we had at least 3 successful drives that “earned” us points)

4. Brian says:

That was a high-school trick that the Giants used..How could any fan be saying it was a good thing..He embarrassed the Giants and the NFL for that bush-league crap..

Funny how 2 guys just fall like they were shot and then one gets up like nothing happened after seeing the other on the ground..

I say fine the Giants $100,000 and suspend Grant for 3 games

5. I should say, as a great deal as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose track of time soon after a although.

6. party says:

Your personal invaluable tutorial indicates a great deal to me and additionally to my office workers. Thank you from every person of us.

7. fap says:

When visiting blogs, I typically discover a extremely good content like yours