Draya Michele Accused of Sleeping With Gilbert Arenas, Laura Govan's Fiancee | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Video: Basketball Wives: LA Draya Michele Accused of Sleeping With Gilbert Arenas

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, October 17th, 2011

draya-michele

Picture 10 of 10

Every week the Basketball Wives have a new accusation or scandal about Draya.  The show really should be called “The Draya Show featuring the Bitter Basketball Wives”.

First it was the the Child Endangerment charges (Official Police Report Showing Draya Michele Was Arrested For Child Endangerment)

Then it was naked pictures (Basketball Wives: LA, Draya Michele Naked Pics Hit the Net).

The latest is that Draya may have slept with Laura Govan’s on again, off again fiancee Gilbert Arenas. In a video from Reach Around Radio featuring Claudia Jordan, a young lady claims to have all the details.

Could it be true?

Maybe, but it also could just be someone who is salty at Draya making stuff up in an attempt to get some attention. Supposedly she admitted it on camera and this is the big secret they are going to pull out on the reunion show.  Also it is alledged she slept with DeShawn Stevenson on the same night in the arena.

They are all attention whores, the athletes and the almost wives, so really much to do about nothing.

If she did play BedGammon with Gilbert Arenas maybe Laura Govan should confront him while he is playing dress up than trying to beat up Draya over it.  Better yet, maybe she can stop lying about sleeping with Shaq.

Powered by

1. knickfan212 says:

Draya is the only one on the show that doesn’t appear phoney.Being the best looking always brings the cats out.
    As for Arenas and Stevenson i say lucky them.I aint mad at them.

2. Orlando Tragic says:

maybe not phoney but that tricks a liar everytime her eyes get wide as hell her lil brain is churning out some b.s. how can you dispute an actual police legal document? lol @ R.L bout maybe Laura can admit to sleeping with Draya hilarious smh.Scarface said it best before he went ham on his wife at the restaurant with minolo”this what its all about huh, this is it?” guess so im a take myselfand my money to church and pray to keep my mind right like the roots ol song “never do what they do” 1!

3. Orlando Tragic says:

typo Laura sleeping with shaq….

4. CocoBrown says:

Please give me a break…Gilbert Arenas can say what he want…Draya may be young, but I doubt very seriously if she was handed off to a friend in an arena setting…STOP! The girl is young and holder hers down…she can do so much better than all of them…she dated two players, damn! Not a team…

5. Rochelle says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they are all so jealous of Draya. I think Jackie is the worst of all. Dray isn’t counting on a man to care for her, which is more than I can say for the others.

I couldn’t believe it when Laura had the charity event,maybe she was actually trying to make money for her own benefit, afterall, according to Imani, Laura is using her house as a storage unit.Gloria innocently remarked early in the series that Laura went from a five bedroom home to a tiny apartment.

On the last episode, she announced she was going to Orlando. Maybe the charity event was to raise traveling money.

6. Kiara Symone says:

Everyone of them on the show is jelous of draya. She’s young and everyone makes mistakes.
    The big question is have you learned from your mistakes or not. None of them should be able
    To say anything about draya’s child. She has no reason to be around no ones child but her own.
    Never should this be a big issue. The ladies should have the mind state of damn how can we help this lady? How can we give her some guidance to help her with her son? Not damn she need her ass beat. She gettin her money the best way she know how. And that’s not living off a nigga bein there all day everyday. Continue living your life draya. if it is true, get your shit together, bounce back, and leave them miserable ass bitches alone… Make your money and take care of your beautiful son mami…

7. There are some interesting closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

8. I savour, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye