Darrelle Revis Hangs Up on Mike Francesa During Interview | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Video: Darrelle Revis Gets Into His Feelings Hangs Up on Mike Francesa

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011

I know for a fact that Darelle Revis has gotten caught up in that notion that he is the greatest cornerback of all time.  His ego is as large as any player in the league.

The whole “Revis Island” thing has him feeling himself a bit too much.

To the point that he never acknowledges that he does anything wrong.  He is on the radio with WFAN/YES host Mike Francesa  and they are talking about his 100 yard INT TD last Monday Night.

Simply put he got away with pass interference and the ref didn’t call it.  This isn’t something that you had to be a football expert to see, my 7 year old daughter could see that.  Francesa was trying to make a point about how he got away with one and then Revis went into Drake mode.

I don’t disagree with Revis point that if it isn’t call it isn’t a penalty. That is 100% correct. Where he sounds like a fool is when he goes with the if you haven’t played the game card.

That is one of the dumbest arguments an athlete can have. He keeps talking about he watched the filmed, but we all can see the play in slow motion from 12 different angles, according to the rules he should have been called for a penalty, but he didn’t and he took advantage. that happens in every single game.

Why is he getting so salty and emotional? Can no one question the greatness that is Darrelle Revis? Very weak and moist on his part.

Stop listening to Marvin’s Room 100x and do you interviews like a professional and not a spoil brat.

H/T @JimmyTraina for the video.

Powered by

1. LB says:

Give that man a tissue…..

2. Mai says:

Can this fool say Mel Bount,Daryl/Darrell? Green, Ron/Rod? Woodson, Herman Edwards, Dwight Hicks, Everson Walls, Frank Minnifield,Charles Woodson, Emmitt Thomas, Lester ” Damn I’m Dark” Lester, Dick LeBeau, Lem Barney, Mel Renfro, Mike Haynes, Willie “Original Gangsta” Brown, Champ “The Rapper” Bailey, Ronnie “Marcus Allen Jr.” Lott, Deion “I’ll Be Damned” Sanders and last but not least Dick “Night Train” Lane.

3. Mai says:

Oops! That suppose to be Lester “Damn I’m Dark” Hayes

4. Orlando Tragic says:

whos better than him at secondary right now? nobody he the 1 bright spot on a dark season

5. Robert Is A Moron says:

Tell me what DB is playing that man-to-man-physical-in-your-face-bump and run coverage on the opposing team’s beast receiver under rules designed to benefit the passing game for the whole game? Revis is the man and you know it. Stop hating. You sound butt hurt because Revis and other athletes are pointing out to you idiot sports journalists that you never played the game on the level they’re on. Who’s sensitive now? More of these athletes need to start hanging up in these egotistical sports journalist’s face.

• ImdaPoo says:

Who gets away with what this guy is/has been doing? No one! Roger Goddell has a sweet spot for his New York teams. Everyone knows that. But they’ll never win so it doesnt matter, anyhow

6. ragg says:

Revis is the biggest grabber in the NFL, he gets away with so many pass interference, grabbing people’s jersey that it’s not even funny anymore.

7. Robert Is A Moron says:

So let me get this straight, you two are saying DB’s shouldn’t be physical with the receivers?

8. Lexie Arguin says:

The subsequent time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to read, however I actually thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would repair if you werent too busy in search of attention.

9. Rosana Benoy says:

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site wants much more consideration. I’ll probably be once more to learn way more, thanks for that info.