Mayweather to Rude Jude: "Suck my Dick & Find a New Job Faggot" | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Audio: Mayweather to Radio Host Rude Jude: “Suck my D*ck & Find a New Job F*ggot”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, November 4th, 2011

Floyd can be a bit sensitive to criticisms.

Some of the criticisms are warranted, other times it just from uneducated people who think they know Boxing, but truly have no idea what they are talking about.

I would put radio host Rude Jude in the latter category, he makes some nonsensical comments that caused Floyd to lose his cool and it lead to this.

Jude was pushing buttons and Mayweather overreacted. He won’t get much sympathy from the general public for pulling the race card. But this is Floyd Mayweather he thrives off being the villain.

Powered by

1. GQTrojan says:

Money being Money.

2. Walter Rodriguez says:

Floyd is tripping and it is funny as can be… HELLO!!!!!

3. Aaron Janovsky says:

look, all my man did was say what everyone has been thinking. ok And I agree Mayweather will be the favorite against Paqman. But I tell you this after that his last fight against Ortiz I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER MAYWEATHER FIGHT UNLESS ITS AGAINST PAQMAN!!!! As far as im concerned Mayweaters new nick name is the Dukman… cuz thats all he does is duk.

• Pete Wells says:

dukman is not even a word fool. Take your jew ass somewhere with that bullshit fool. You will buy Floyd’s next fight just the rest of the damn haters.

• Pete Wells says:

Hey Jew boy I got a question for you & all the Floyd haters out there. If Floyd is the favorite and he’s bigger, stronger, smarter, etc against Pacroid; why do you want to see the fight? From what you idiots say the fight is all in Floyd’s favor & he should win easy. Personally, if I was listening to you fools about the fight there would be no need to buy it. It’s a waste of money if you already know who’s going to win.

4. Pete Wells says:

Floyd shouldn’t even be talking to that clown. Hell Floyd would come out better talking with Larry Merchant then to this f$$king idiot. I guess anyone can get a radio show these days. Rude Jude, the name sounds like a faggot.

5. bobby digital says:

haha bloack sports online. wow. this is terrible commentary and the editor clearly favors floyd. worst site ever. Im out of here.

6. Wow, awesome blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as neatly as the content material!