Rebecca Liddicoat, Robert Griffin III Fiancee (Photos) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Robert Griffin III Fiancée Rebecca Liddicoat (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, December 12th, 2011

robert-griffin-iii-fiancee-girlfriend-rebecca-liddicoat

Picture 9 of 9

Here is a scientific experiment that I know is going to go horribly wrong.

From all accounts Robert Griffin III is a good kid.  Smart kid that has an incredibly bright future ahead of him.  He has a fiancée and they appear to be very happy.

Read RG3 account of the proposal.

“Well, there’s lies involved in proposals, so I told her after the game that I had to go to the (indoor football practice) facility,” Griffin said. “I told her me and the team leaders had to do something in there.

“So I told her I could do mine (Saturday night), and they were going to do theirs (Sunday), which makes it a bold-face lie. But she believed it, so I told her to come in there.”

“I went in the bathroom and my dad gave me the ring, and I walked in the indoor (facility), and I had candles everywhere,” Griffin said. “I had one of my teammates playing the guitar, so I talked to her and serenaded her. I walked into the middle where her family was standing with candles and I popped the question.

“I couldn’t see her face to see her crying, because it was so dark. But when I kissed her I felt the wetness on her cheeks.”

“She said yes and she cried,” Griffin said. “So I did a pretty good job.”

Very nice on RG3′s part.

Let’s see if some “women” can be happy for him or not.

1. matt says:

Why does race have anything to do with it? I go to Baylor right now. He was dating this girl before the draft. He obviously loves her or else he wouldn’t have proposed because, for fuck’s sake, she’s not that attractive. Most of you people are fucking assholes. WTF is wrong w/ this country? He’s a nice guy and is marrying somebody who is obviously not a gold digger. Just be happy for him.

• shawna says:

So what are you saying black woman are gold diggers!

• Brian says:

That’s not what he’s saying at all. Just that she was with him before the fame. The same thing can be said of Siovaughn who was with Dwyane Wade before he hit it big and as she wasn’t a gold digger or a groupie who came along after the fact.

• mike says:

That may be so Matt, but I’m pretty sure she knew where that bus was heading before she got on it!! lol

• Michie says:

That’s true Mike. Hardly likely that she would have been with him if he was a loser with no future. I just wish us black women would learn not to compromise so much. I love this guy and I hope that their union is a successful one!

• jerry says:

I’m a black man. And I don’t know, matt, but it’s no coincidence when every one of these high profile black athletes is dating a white woman. The interracial dating percentage is not this high in normal black populations so there is something else at play. It is also not a coincidence that white athletes never date black women. Guess the factor at play there?

• Katie says:

I live in a major city and I can tell you straight up the problem. These guys come mainly from lower class areas and they don’t want to drag that with them when they go on their way up. They want someone who is quiet, respectful, and who won’t act like monied trash. Many of the mega successful black entrepreneurs will do this as well. It’s sad but true.

• Douglas says:

He was dating her before the draft but he was a star athlete with a promising shot at the NFL during this time. The fact that she is white doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it. But she does appear to be kinda trashy with no class.

• Katie says:

Got news for you. He ain’t all that, either. Most black women have a problem with this because they feel he is shunning them for a white. I live in a major city and hear it all the time: So, he makes good and we ain’t good enough for him anymore? Gets money and gots to get him a white girl? — I’m up in age and have heard this continuously.

2. shawna says:

Why is it though that when blackmen get money,they feel white is better. You don’t see this behavior in whitemen when they make it big. It’s not about hate or jealousy, it’s just the fact that there are good black woman out here and has things going for them as well,but we don’t abandon our men like they do us.

• Brian says:

I hate the double standard with IR relationships the other way. If a brother goes white, he’s a traitor and he hates his momma. But if a white athlete such as Boris Becker or Dirk Nowitzki gets a black girl, no one says anything bad about the female. It’s more of a “you go girl” attitude.

3. dean says:

If he’s happy that’s all that matters. But I hope his fiance’ is preparing for all the “other” women out there that will be throwing themselves at him. And they will all be drop dead gorgeous women, it will be interesting to see how he will handle the pressure of “trying” to say NO!!

4. dean says:

Just a thought, I hope Kim Kardashian won’t be on the prowl, especially since she snagged a former Heisman winner (Reggie Bush)………….(lol)

5. Flozell Alphonzo Adams says:

Run nigga nigga run!!! From all the women that gonna be chasing after ya now! #rg3

6. Clarissa says:

It could be love, after all love has no barrier. But with what I saw when they black guys were being picked, and they got a white wife or girlfriend. I feel they just doen’t value black women. Period! Meaning they don’t value their black sisters, mom, aunts, grandma and so on. So don’t feel like dating a black guy now. There is an advantage in certain things and race seems to be one.

7. Victoria says:

When he proposed to her, he “didn’t have money”. The draft hadn’t even happened yet. From all accounts, Robert is intelligent, polished, mature, mannerable, and no fool. Why would he be any different in his choice for a life partner?

I say… Best wishes to them both.

8. Brooks says:

Im a black male and the thing I hate most is black women making love about race. He loves her, he proposed, she said yes,end of story. To the immature little girl complaining about lack men with white women; when you become color blind you will just look for someone who makes you happy. You should try it sometime, then you won’t come across like a bitch.

• jj says:

You’re a black male with the name “Brooks”? No you’re not. And white people are only color blind when a black man is successful or some special talent. Trust me on this, I’m a black man.

• Douglas says:

You have a good point jj but shouldn’t ALL black men strive to be successful? Are you trying to argue that white women should start dating the less successful black men? They already do. They are called “poor white trash”. But to touch on something else, why is it that you would assume Brooks is not a black guy just because of his name? Is it because his name is not Jayron, Tayshawn, Kajuan, or something? Thats bullshit. My name is Douglas and I am as black as they come. Gotta stop playing into the stereotypes its almost 2013 in a few weeks. The black race needs to let go of that 1960s bullshit.

• Darrel says:

Amen Douglas!!! I’m a black man named Darrel who is college educated, married my baby momma, have great credit and have a full time job.It’s not color or racism that is holding back the black community, its the ignorance of our own people damning “US” when are happy and successful. Why should it matter whom RG3 marries. It’s his life and i bet he didnt ask anyone for their approval exceptfor his soon to be wife’s father. Asking for hand in marriage. Leave the man alone.

• Katie says:

JJ – I live in Baltimore and see all level of white women hanging off of some of the nastiest black men on the planet. Many of these men don’ even work and these white women support them! As for the name Brooks, there are lots of black people named Brooks. The name isn’t a handle for the race.

9. Q says:

Some of you people are crazy complaining about him marrying a white girl. They were dating before he knew he would was going to win the heisman or go second in the draft. So for him to want to take the one he loves on his next journey then good for him.

10. Charles says:

Why do all the black women get steamed when a black professional athlete chooses a white girl? You make it sound like he has some type of obligation to choose a woman based on her ethnic or religious background. Robert is an American with freedom and choice. If he wants to marry a white woman, then that is his business. The woman makes him happy. He has to live with her. Everybody’s opinion about who he should be with doesn’t count. He has to look at and get along with her everyday. He’s an athlete , not an activist. Who you date and marry is a personal choice. Be true to thine own self.

11. Pam says:

We just want to THINK that racism is dead in this country.

12. Rich Lippman says:

I find it irritating that so many people denigrate RGIII & his lady for their relationship. So many haters who are jealous of his fame/fortune & want to regulate who he can fall in love with. Btw, I am a white guy married to a black woman. I have no doubt that many haters wanted our marriage to fail, but here we are still in love 40 YEARS later!!!

13. jonmorel says:

The stupid ape wants to marry a human. what a stupid nigger

• Bill says:

Only problem with your “stupid” theory is that RG3 graduated a semester early with a GPA high enough to go to Harvard. Considering how relatively little time he had for studying after his Heisman football and track star obligations, RG3 is clearly about as smart and productive as people get. Wish I could say the same for you, racist loser guy.

• drew says:

and hes educated enough to know better than to dazzle or impress her at her age or hormonal lack of serious thought for her future. See what happens when you have no parents? She should take a look at her family and realize his genes will manifest for generations. If i had a negro or afro child i would take care of a female but still have my own family.This girl may never have a family if she legally marries a negro. What a female thought process. Too bad she had no guidance.

14. Studio64 says:

There is no problem with that
    just be HAPPY!

Brazilian Blowout Dallas

15. Studio64 says:

Thats all that matters. Happiness.

Hair Extensions Dallas

16. John says:

While it’s true that some people have a strong attraction for the opposite race/ ethnicity, it is also a fact that there a certain chemistry between individuals and maybe that is the case here with RG3 and his girl.Plain fact is, anyone can fall in love with anyone.

17. Its fantastic as your other content : D, appreciate it for putting up. “What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.” by Andre Agassi.

18. Julian Tadgerson says:

Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted.

19. Thanks regarding dropping that will link but unfortunately the idea looks being down? Anybody have a very mirror?

20. I don’t normally comment but I gotta say thankyou for the post on this wonderful 1 : D.

21. In this awesome scheme of things you’ll get a B- for effort. Where you actually misplaced me was in all the facts. As it is said, the devil is in the details… And that couldn’t be more true here. Having said that, allow me tell you what did deliver the results. Your text is certainly really engaging and this is possibly the reason why I am taking an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, although I can certainly see the leaps in logic you come up with, I am definitely not certain of exactly how you seem to connect your points which produce the actual conclusion. For now I will subscribe to your position but hope in the near future you actually link your dots much better.

22. hey very good web site i will definaely come back and see once again.

23. Bertram Leya says:

You have remarked very interesting points ! ps nice site. “Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.” by Confucius.

24. Further stroll athletic footwear via Adidas contain Adidas Convention Ten Walk, Adidas Thrasher Trail, along with Adidas jeremy scott Journey Path. Each one is assorted, tough, and supply fundamentally one of the most help, traction alongside with padding from the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is between the top jogging sneakers created obtainable on the market. These footwear are outfitted with remarkable supplies developed by your Adidas Business. Although jeremy scott footwear are created away from really difficult resources, there will come a place in time these sneakers will end up tattered and fatigued due to standard make use of. Thus, it is quite crucial to change the crooks to keep away from distressing running injury. Every person is unaware that their sneakers call for rapid substitute. This can be since they do not recognize the best way to distinguish any damaged down footwear or boots by way of not automatically. For that reason, these folks have a lot more muscle groups blisters compared with previous to. To prevent working harm, you need to know how you can region out a fresh damaged down jogging shoe. To begin with , you are able to do to identify must your Adidas shoe might be worn-out is by observing the sneaker materials inside of. Making use of this technique you can even look at your shoe’s midsoles. The particular midsoles would be the greatest a part of the sneakers offered it offers to get a shock absorption program also as shock-absorber. Therefore, worn out midsoles indicates inefficient shock absorption and shock-absorption, therefore there exists the upper chances as a way to

25. Barry Remmel says:

I just like the valuable data you supply in your articles. I’ll take a note of your weblog and check out once more below regularly. I’m really certain I shall be informed a good amount of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

26. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this.

27. Lips Bigger says:

Very good job on this article!

28. BB says:

Stop the BULLSHIT!! He is a sweet guy and educated and his wife is SOLID! AMEN!!!

29. my kids definitely prefer to play with these assorted pool toys, they specially like pokemon pool toys and stuff like that*

30. nose right says:

hey there and thank you on your information – I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here. I did on the other hand expertise a few technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of occasions previous to I may just get it to load correctly. I were considering in case your web hosting is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading cases times will sometimes impact your placement in google and could injury your high-quality score if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this once more soon..

31. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest sites on the net. I am going to recommend this website!

32. Judge says:

UGGGGGGGgg how disgusting. I honestly hate being a black male when I see another brother fall victim to society. What a shame lord knows we do not need any more mixed children. Especially considering how unattractive both of them are.

33. GARLAND says:

hmmm is it me or does it seem the blacks seem to have more of an issue with the white woman? so fkn what grow the fkkk up already..everyone talks about oooooooooo she or he said the n word n shit…LET IT GO ALREADY u bunch of idiots..if he wants to marry a fkn lizard its his life who are any of u to say shit about him? sounds to me like u all just jealous u wont be having what she will now..grow the fkkk up and get a life morons

34. phoebem says:

Looks like they’re a happy couple. As a white woman, I’ve never seen the sense in black women being bitter b/c a black man marries or dates a white woman. Are you mad b/c he didn’t pick you or do you just not like white women? Either way, feels like racism to me. I think it’s time we had an honest discussion about race. I’ve never been one to care one way or the other, but it appears to be a rising issue than one that is getting better.

35. By this time, bags were carried by both sexes and were already considered status symbols

36. Ryan says:

No big surprise. It happens at every college, especially in the south, where I live and went to USC, (The Universiry of SC), where white girls want to say they have been with a big black buck and many so it to “get back at Daddy” and some have agendas in mind for their future. It is amazing how many negro NFL ( National Felony Lawbreakers(, marry white women! I’d like to know the percentage, just for the hell of it. It must make the “sisters” mad as a rabid coon!