Stephen Jackson Says BBWives Should be Call Women That Slept With Guys In NBA | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Stephen Jackson Says BBWives Should be Called Women That Slept With Guys In NBA

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, December 9th, 2011

There are many people who wish David Stern could veto the Basketball Wives (I am not one by the way), but the show is still going strong.  Many of the Baby Daddies of the Basketball Wives don’t like the show to the point they have tried to block their ladies from being on it.

But not current Milwaukee Bucks Stephen Jackson.  His ex Imani Showalter is on the show and he had some interesting comments about how he feels about her being on the show.

On how he feels about the show
Well, I have two kids by a woman that’s on the show and I really don’t have a problem with it. If she can benefit from it and not put my kids to look bad in any light then I don’t have a problem with it. It’s not affecting me at all. They can on there and say what they want; it’s not going to affect me. At the end of the day, we weren’t really married so she’s not really a housewife.

On Imani not dating since they broke up
That’s weird ain’t it? I’m married; it’s been a long time. I don’t won’t no props for that. Move on with your life. I’m married and I’m fine; don’t worry about me and do your thing. I don’t want you.

On if the title of the show is misleading
It should be “Women That Slept With Guys In The NBA.” What’s the girl’s name? Deadra? Deja? [Draya] should be the star if that’s the case because half of them wasn’t married. I thought if you look up the definition of ‘housewife’ it says you’re married, you don’t work and you live at home.

Here is the video of the full interview.  Funny he called Draya, Deja.

1. LB says:

If anybody thinks Imani hasn’t dated since breaking up with Stephen Jackson they must be crazy.

• Inshirah says:

I agree! She’s still in search of another jackpot that makes $800,000 a year or more! And she do NOT want to live by a budget! They all need to get an individual lives and stop living by the fact of hitting the jackpot on a mans blessings and talents! They’re not teaching their children what is appropriate! I look at Imani and I see a very unhappy and bitter person. If she stop looking for a man to define her and find her own gifts and talents, she will then find happiness and her own self worth! She will also show her children to find and get their own!

2. Inshirah says:

I am a housewife, and I agree with Steephen Jackson 100%! I do not work outside my home. I am 45 and retired when our daughter graduated from colege which was December of 2009.
    I stay home, I cook, clean and I am at my husbands beck and call. Thats a ‘HOUSEWIFE’!
    All the ‘HOUSEWIVES’ shows have a very odd definition of a housewife. Even the state to state housewife shows have women that are NOT married, sleeping with married men, working inside and outside the home without a man in their life at all. Its aweful because it gives our children a very bad opinion of what a housewife really is! Its very confusing because its TV and whether we want to admit it or not, this is how our children view life! TV has to become more responsible when airing suggestive shows! Hopefully, I will see it in my lifetime. Until then, they need to really go into investigative mode and seek to find ‘REAL HOUSEWIVES’ such as myself who is married to a law enforcement officer, and see how we really roll. Its a very interesting role. 2 thumbs up for Stephen Jackson, I totally agree! Not housewives but baby mammas that tricked for a piece of the pie!

3. A.C says:

I agree with the above comments. Strangely enough, a hoe doesn’t see herself as a hoe. Calling herself a wife or housewife makes them feel soooooo much better!

4. Kristin B. says:

I’m down for anyone who is on their grind in a positive way. No one can speak to these women’s past, but they are making it happen for themselves now. Further more, they had nothing to do with the name of the show, they are taking advantage of opportunities to feed their families! And parents should be motoring what their children are watching regardless. From Barney to Basketball Wives…you decide! For exclusive interviews with more of the Basketball Wives Cast check out ww.grindovergossip.com

5. MDStylin says:

I guess being “on your grind” includes taking dick for dollars, huh…..unbelievable….instead of getting an “allowance” from a guy u THOUGHT was your man but really wasn’t and he left you bitter, try getting an education then a job…processing sperm & producing a baby is NOT a skill. I honestly have NO IDEA why my wife watches this bullshit of a show every week without fail…..Basketball “Wives”—somebody needs to get a Webster…..

6. To be honest, I have not stopped by here for some time since I felt like it was getting a bit bland, but the last several posts are great so I reckon I’ll factor you back in to my daily bloglist.