Video: Angry Atlanta Falcons Fan Goes on Epic Rant | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Angry Atlanta Falcons Fan With Hawks/Falcons Tattoo Goes on Epic Rant (Video)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, January 10th, 2012

I am trying to write, but I can’t stop laughing.

I have to warn you that this video breaks the record of most curse words in a 7 minute video of all time.

I am sorry I am still laughing.  Crying laughing at that, his boy in the back co-signing is so funny.

Poor Falcons fan.

You know what this sounds like the epic Wu-Tang skit on “Up from the 36 Chambers”, if you don’t know what I am talking about Google “Wu-Tang feeding you and feeding you and feeding you”.

Do not watch this if you are at work unless you have headphones on.

Powered by

1. Vince says:

HILARIOUS… even Home Depot got attacked!!!

2. AD says:

i think new jersey and miami might be on the same boat as fans…… the fan support is terrible

3. Sad Falcons Fan says:

I love this video and would like to thank the young man & his friend for doing this. It was quite sad & hurtful to watch Sunday’s EMBARRASSMENT! How horrible..2 points! 2 freakin’ points! Thank you sir & I pray that the team and Arthur Blank and Smith have seen this video, to see how REAL fans are feeling right now. Before it was excuse after excuse…Ooo Ryan is a rookie, at least we made it, blah blah blah, but now…

Thank you for this video!

• Sad Falcons Fan says:

Also…Home Depot does suck! I know being a native of Atlanta that’s all we knew, but as an adult and a homeowner, customer service sucks!!! Team Lowes!!

4. This Is Classic says:

Great video! I’m not a Falcons fan but I know the feeling having grown up in the DMV just a few minutes from FedEx Field. Shout out to BSO for posting this! Great great stuff. LOL

5. D Treal says:

Man this video fuck suck worst than the game on Sunday!
    this country short memory have ass unprepared ass idiot needs to go and play in that fucking traffic behind him
    yeah the team pissed me off to clown but this shit is corny!

6. Asha says:

He is right and venting like we all are. It’s embarrassing. People are laughing at us. He has some really funny moments but nothing but the truth. (ATL Falcons season ticket holder)