Drake Disses Vanessa Bryant on New Rick Ross Song (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Drake Disses Vanessa Bryant on New Rick Ross Song “Stay Schemin” (Video)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, January 7th, 2012

I don’t know if you want Drake as the rapper defending you in matters of the heart, but at least someone is looking at for Kobe Bryant in his divorce.

Rick Ross came out with a mix tape the other day and everyone is talking about this line from Drizzy.

Kobe ’bout to lose a hundred fifty M’s Kobe my n*gga I hate it, hate to be him B*tch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gym.

If we are talking about authenticity from our rappers, the maximum Kobe will lose is around $75 million, but I am nitpicking.  I much prefer rapper Drake than Gerald Levert Drake, so I can dig it.

I have no ill will toward Vanessa, no one put a gun to Kobe’s head and told him to marry her (maybe a statutory rape case, but that is another story for another time).

You have to understand if you marry someone and you sitting on millions and they are sitting on Little Debbies, it will probably not end well for you in the divorce.

You can listen to the song here, lot of foul language so be careful if you are at work, it is ok, pretty nice beat awful hook.

Powered by

1. DT says:

This is straight wack coming from that wanksta. Dude act like he sleeping with Kobe or something..wait

2. Angela says:

I preface my comment with this link: http://akirathedon.com/blobblog/ghostface-drakes-like-that-nigga-in-the-backseat-of-the-car-pokin-his-head-between-the-front-seats-tryna-stay-in-the-conversation-wit-front-seat-niggas/

I’m sorry, but I do not want to hear commentary from back seat negroes. If Hova had an opinion or a rap on this, I’m good. If Weezy had an opinion or a rap on this, I’m good [although Weezy stopped being new and fresh 2 years ago].

But Drake? Seriously? Backseat negro needs to stay in the backseat and hush. Getting on a mixtape with Ricky Rozay and his manboobs isn’t helping either.

3. ELove says:

^^^
    LMAOOOOOOOOO at BOTH Y’all Though !!! He’s a FLAME-Boi

4. Jmal says:

Another man crying over another man’s situation tho? SUSPECT. His 2 cents are not needed esp when he stays crying over strippers. calling another man’s wife a “bitch”? Drake is out of line.

5. Turtle boy says:

Woah! people still sippin on the haterade… I liked the song and the fact that he said what he said :)

6. abc's says:

the only reason him and others are saying that is why the fuck should she be entitled to half his money if he worked his ass for it?i could understand like around 20m but half his cash fuck outta here.

7. Anon says:

^^ So let Kobe speak on it. What’s it got to do with Drake?? Punk ass trying to check somebody else’s wife Nah!!