Serena Williams in Booty Shorts Practicing at Australian Open | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Serena Williams in Tight Blue Booty Shorts Practicing at Australian Open (Photos and Videos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012

serena-williams-booty-shorts-4

Picture 3 of 5

So this is why Drake and Common are slap boxing?

Opinions vary wildly on how men view Serena.

Some like the She Hulk, others think she is a bit too brolic, either way my job is to provide the pics.

Those shorts are hanging on by their last thread.

Check out the video of Serena practicing at Australian Open.

1. GQTrojan says:

Serena always looks great from the waist down.

If we could just put Serena’s booty on ESPN’s Sage Steele’s body, we’d have a winner!

2. Barbara White says:

MR. GQ TROJAN;

DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN SIR, SERENA WILLIAMS
    IS A FILTHY ASS RICH “WINNER”.

STOP HATING DUDE!

3. seekker112 says:

I think Serena is a HOTTY.She,s trying to show of the goods because she wants to be a mother.Someone needs to STEP UP!That,s my thought!

4. Regular Brotha says:

Fortunately for me I think for myself…this sister is incredible!!!

5. Patrice says:

I am a black women and I think that she looks nice. We all know that the muscles are inevitable with all of the intensive training that she does. When I look at her I see and active, healthy women who takes care of her body. As women or society in general we need to get or stay in shape. I would rather rock her body than have a muffin top like many others.

6. Mike says:

I think Serena has all the curves in the right places. Her beautiful plump black booty is scrumpilicious. Love to have her sit on top of me and ride me all day or sit on my face. Would be a dream come true…..

7. I am only writing to let you understand what a superb encounter my friend’s princess had going through your web page. She learned a wide variety of issues, with the inclusion of what it’s like to possess a very effective coaching style to get the others quite simply learn about several grueling topics. You actually surpassed our desires. Thanks for providing those necessary, dependable, explanatory and easy tips on that topic to Lizeth.

8. Another piste athletic footwear by Adidas contain Adidas Convention 12 Piste, Adidas Thrasher Path, along with Adidas jeremy scott Ride Path. All are a variety of, resilient, and offer you one of the most assistance, grip and likewise added padding with the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are one of the most powerful athletic sneakers created obtainable accessible on the market. These footwear have distinctive materials created by your Adidas Business. Despite the fact that jeremy scott footwear is developed making use of incredibly difficult resources, there will come a point with time that these footwear will end up torn along with fatigued on account of consistent use. Hence, it is very critical that you just change them to keep away from bothersome running injury. Every person is not informed their sneakers will require rapid substitution. This can be since they only never recognize the best way to different a fresh damaged down footwear coming from not automatically. For that reason, they get a lot more muscle mass tissue higher thighs . in comparison with just prior to. To prevent working harm, you should know how you can region on the market the worn-out runners. Very first thing you happen to be capable to accomplish to identify when your Adidas sneaker will likely be worn out is thru observing the particular sneaker supplies about the inside of. Making use of this technique you are able to look at the particular shoe’s midsoles. The particular midsoles would be the greatest component these footwear simply because it offers to get a added padding system along with shock-absorber. Consequently, worn out midsoles signifies ineffective shock absorption as well as shock-absorption, consequently there’s higher risk in your case to

9. Thanks for your post on the vacation industry. We would also like contribute that if your senior considering traveling, its absolutely imperative that you buy travel cover for golden-agers. When traveling, older persons are at greatest risk of experiencing a medical emergency. Obtaining the right insurance plan package to your age group can protect your health and give you peace of mind.

10. Trena Csuhta says:

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

11. Pane Movies advertising the product as an affiliate. Nevertheless for those who do not

12. Thanks , I’ve lately been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the finest I’ve discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

13. varning says:

It is difficult to discover knowledgeable individuals within this topic, even so you be understood as guess what occurs you are discussing! Thanks

14. Pisanie prac says:

I¡¦ve read several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to create any such excellent informative website.