JR Smith Tweets Joe Budden EX Tahiry's Ass in Hotel Room | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Knicks JR Smith Tweets Joe Budden EX Tahiry’s Ass in Hotel..Game is All Messed Up (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012

tahiry-jr-smith-3

Picture 6 of 10

In my day there were rules of engagement in these type of matters.

The Ex didn’t cock block, the new dude didn’t gloat and the chick didn’t act like Kat Stacks at BET Awards.  Is this what it has come to?

I don’t even like Joe Budden and his cock blocking was suspect (Joe Budden Salty His Ex- Girlfriend Tahiry Hosting Party With Knicks JR Smith), but……JR Smith is no better.  OK, you smashed or appeared to smash, why throw it in that man’s face especially on Twitter.

Nothing chill about that.

The Knicks will never prosper like this and whatever happened to JR Smith tatted up girlfriend who had his back in China?

With that being said…………

Not bad……..for a Twodel, check out the booty shaking video.

Screengrabs from Jocks& Stiletto Jill Stiletto Jill who you can also follow on Twitter, also was able to grab Tahiry’s replies to these guys acting like they are on Saved by the Bell.

As you can imagine, she is LOVING the attention in true Twodel fashion.

If you want to know what all the fuss is over Tahiry might want to watch this NSFW pics.

Tahiry Exclusive Photo #1

Tahiry Exclusive Photo #2

Tahiry Exclusive Photo #3

Tahiry Exclusive Photo #4

Powered by

1. LB says:

Damn…that booty gets passed around more than the collection plate at church……

2. R says:

Man, niggers are ugly.

3. Dr Drum says:

Thank you for every other great article. Where else may just anyone get that type of
    information in such an ideal method of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m
    on the search for such information.

4. Homer Fusaro says:

Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you.

5. Roxana Klish says:

Intriguing. I have been seeking about different blogs for information. I enjoy making use of this internet site for enjoyable. Wonderful approach to assist learn!

6. Ed Perrette says:

Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is actually annoying. A good web site with exciting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

7. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.

8. Doug Lanagan says:

Further piste working sneakers via Adidas incorporate Adidas Marathon 10 Walk, Adidas Thrasher Path, also as Adidas jeremy scott Trip Walk. All are diverse, tough, and provide almost certainly one of the most help, footing alongside with added padding from the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is among the list of greater working sneakers introduced on the market. This footwear are outfitted with distinctive components created by the particular Adidas Business. Though jeremy scott footwear are made with incredibly tough resources, there will come a place in time why these footwear can be tattered along with broken down because of consistent use. Hence, it is extremely important that you just replace these telephones continue to be faraway from annoying running injuries. A great number of consumers are unaware the footwear call for rapid substitute. This can be since they don’t uncover the best way to detect any damaged down footwear by means of probably not. Therefore, they have a lot more muscle mass lesions compared with forward of. To stop working harm, you need to know the way in which to location on the market a fresh worn out athletic sneakers. The initial issue that you are able to do to differentiate when your Adidas boot might be damaged down is by observing your footwear sources inside of. Making use of this technique you need to verify the actual shoe’s midsoles. The particular midsoles would be the most significant a part of the sneakers offered it acts like a padding approach along with shock-absorber. Consequently, worn out midsoles indicates disfunctional shock absorption also as shock-absorption, therefore there’s and the higher chances in your case to

9. Boyce Croner says:

I don’t normally comment but I gotta state thanks for the post on this wonderful 1 : D.

10. Came clueless, left worried. Thanks for the post. Im astounded by folks who want to know the universe when its challenging sufficient to locate your way about Chinatown.

11. my website says:

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how one can convey an issue to mild and make it important. Extra individuals have to learn this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre no more popular since you positively have the gift.

12. Lips says:

I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt aid but shed interest after a whilst

13. thats what i call a awesome share . Thanks a lot for the super duper list . Thanks once again .}

14. click here says:

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

15. online money says:

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present one thing again and aid others like you aided me.

16. I’ve learned a few important things through your post. I would also like to convey that there may be situation that you will apply for a loan and never need a cosigner such as a National Student Support Loan. When you are getting that loan through a regular finance company then you need to be prepared to have a cosigner ready to allow you to. The lenders are going to base their very own decision over a few aspects but the most significant will be your credit standing. There are some creditors that will additionally look at your job history and make up your mind based on that but in many instances it will depend on your credit score.

17. It’s arduous to attain educated ancestors for this subject, still, you sound like you know what you’re talking about!

18. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and already every single time a comment is added I get four emails working with the same comment. Perhaps there exists in any manner you are in a position to get rid of me from that service? Thanks!

19. I’d should verify with you here. Which isn’t something I normally do! I enjoy reading a submit that can make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

20. fpAxFcwmdTeT says:

696843 4109you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is wonderful. It seems that you are performing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a fantastic activity on this topic! 830184

21. info says:

795538 523779Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a leisure account it. Glance complicated to far more delivered agreeable from you! Even so, how can we be in contact? 449817