Natalie Nunn Marries Jacob Payne, Who Claims to Be NFL Player | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn Claims to Have Married a NFL Player Jacob Payne, But…..

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, May 8th, 2012

natalie-nunn-6

Picture 6 of 7

Natalie Nunn has been linked to several athletes.

Vernon Davis, Ty Lawson, Roy Jones Jr, Shaq and countless others.  So it wasn’t shocking when I went to one of my favorite sites JenniferBrix.com and saw that Nunn was marrying an athlete.

One thing though was a bit odd though.

I had never heard of the guy she was marrying even though all the headlines read…….

“Natalie Nunn Marrying Football Player”

One headline actually describe Jacob Payne as a NFL STAR, one small problem with that though.

There are no offiical records of Jacob Payne ever playing a down in the NFL, no record of him being drafted and no record of him ever doing anything in the NFL.

There is nothing on ESPN.com, Profootballreference.com or Wikipedia.

Here is where it really gets strange, there are no records of a Jacob Payne on the College Football Database as well.

Maybe, I am missing something and one of the BSO detectives can get on the case, but it appears this guy is fraud or they just made up the NFL story for better press.

*UPDATE*

A couple things we have found out.

Jacob Payne was a one star HS football recruit. He didn’t go to any major colleges.  He did go to a JUCO we believe.  He has never played a down in the NFL, CFL or AFL.

He is currently training, we aren’t sure for what, but this video was provided.

Here are some NSFW Photos of Natalie Nunn.

NATALIE NUNN NSFW PHOTO #1

NATALIE NUNN NSFW PHOTO #2

NATALIE NUNN NSFW PHOTO #3

Here is Nunn’s sex tape…

1. Iggles says:

Dude isn’t in the NFL…He didn’t even play at a university. He played for Grand Rapids Community College. That NFL story is made up…

2. pj says:

This dude is not in the NFL. I think he played recreational ball.

3. LB says:

Yeah whatever…who’s that darkskin chick she’s hanging with???? That chocolate honey can get it……

4. This is one of the most extraordinary blogs Ive read in a very lengthy time. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is excellent for everyone who desires to comprehend this subject much more. Great stuff; please keep it up!

5. k says:

who cares about natalie who is that darkest skin girl she look good.Her body is on point.

6. Amanda lynn says:

Jacob payne has never played for the NFL or any major collage team…he did how ever play for grcc (grand rapids community collage) back when we used to hang out. He says he’s from detroit but he’s really from like lancing and grand rapids michigan

7. Terry says:

The perfect couple…. both are phoney as hell.

8. DD says:

I think I found him. He’s a WR for the Arizona Rattlers of the Arena football league… LML!!!!

9. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!– vacation travel puppies

10. Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.– vacation travel puppies

11. Clarence says:

I have been gone for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks, I’ll try and check back more often. How often do you update your blog?

12. Jonah Biccum says:

Other piste athletic footwear by Adidas consist of Adidas Marathon 10 Path, Adidas Thrasher Trail, and Adidas jeremy scott Ride Trail. Each is diverse, long lasting, and even now give one of the most support, footing at the same time as cushioning of any jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is one of the most powerful working sneakers created obtainable in the marketplace. These footwear are outfitted with remarkable materials developed by the particular Adidas Company. Even though jeremy scott footwear is created away from incredibly resilient components, there will be a place over time the footwear will turn out to be torn also as broken down due to ongoing use. Thus, it is rather important that you just replace them to keep away from unpleasant running injuries. Most of the people are uninformed the sneakers need to have to own quick alternative. It really is since they can not uncover the best way to differentiate any damaged down footwear or boots by means of probably not. On account of this, they are going to have a lot more muscle mass tissue sores than just prior to. So as to prevent working accidents, you ought to know the simplest way to region out a fresh tired runners. To begin with , you happen to be capable to accomplish to identify must your Adidas sneaker will likely be tired is by way of observing your shoe elements inside of. By carrying out this you can even look at the shoe’s midsoles. The particular midsoles would be the greatest a part of these cozy footwear as it offers to get a shock absorption approach and shock-absorber. Consequently, worn-out midsoles indicates ineffective cushioning and shock-absorption, consequently there’s greater risk to

13. quite very good put up, i definitely really like this internet website, maintain on it

14. Hello there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

15. MMO says:

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot and i am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

16. Superb website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

17. muscle gain says:

The next occasion I read a weblog, Lets hope it doesnt disappoint me as considerably as that 1. I’m talking about, I know it was my technique to read, but I really thought youd have some factor fascinating to mention. All I hear is really many whining about anything you can fix in case you ever werent too busy looking for consideration.

18. George Ihde says:

I precisely desired to say thanks yet again. I am not sure the things I might have followed without the entire thoughts discussed by you relating to such a question. It was a real scary difficulty in my position, nevertheless finding out a new skilled mode you processed it forced me to jump over happiness. I am just thankful for this help and in addition hope you realize what an amazing job you have been putting in instructing others via your site. Probably you haven’t encountered all of us.

19. Sina Wilmoth says:

This really is the suitable weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so considerably its virtually laborious to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Fantastic stuff, just great!

20. nhery says:

Hr is with Arizona Rattlers you idiot and he started football in europe thats why u dont see him on college records make some reasearch before u put up a blog fucking fruitloop smfh

21. Starfruit says:

Why do people have to lie about what they do? Just be straight up. “No, I don’t play football but I….” Just be honest about who you are and what you do! Don’t lie just to get someone to like you, or in this case marry you. Whatever. I hope both of them are happy.