Patriots Owner Bob Kraft's Girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander (Photos) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Patriots Owner Bob Kraft’s 32 Year Old Date At Celtics Game Ricki Noel Lander, Just a “Pal”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012

Just because Bob Kraft is 71 and his lady friend is 32, I don’t see the big deal.

Kraft might just have some have Hugh Heftner in him.

The Boston Herald’s inimitable “Inside Track” asked Kraft what was up:

So, Robert, is this a date, we inquired—because, you know, inquiring minds want to know?

“She’s my pal,” the pigskin pooh-bah replied. “Doesn’t she look great in that hat?”

Pimp on Bob, pimp on.

1. V Cook says:

Hey, do your thing Mr. Kraft. Haters gonna hate!

2. CL2 says:

She’s like I’m going to make him forget all about Martha; and I’m going to take his money the Patriot way.

3. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a internet browser. Not a game machine. Maybe within the future it’ll do even much better in those areas, but for now it is a amazing strategy to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its internet browsing and apps. If those sound much more compelling, possibly it’s your greatest choice.

4. Demetra Schleker says:

Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted.

5. haemorrhoid says:

Extremely beneficial content material. I’ve discovered your internet site by employing Google and I am in fact glad in regards to the data you offer inside your blog posts. By the way your blogs layout is slightly scratched on the Kmelon browser. Can be seriously great if you’re could correct that. Anyway maintain in the excellent work!

6. Marcelo Mohn says:

I’m really loving the actual theme/design of your weblog. Do a person ever encounter any browser compatibility troubles? A couple of my blog readers get complained concerning my web site not working correctly in Explorer yet looks excellent in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

7. Appreciate it for this grand post, I am glad I discovered this web website on yahoo.

8. You can find many fascinating time limits within this posting nonetheless I do not know if I see all of them center to heart. There is certainly some validity nonetheless I’m going to take hold opinion until I examine into it further. Great short article , thanks so we want further! Integrated in FeedBurner as properly

9. I actually enjoy examining on this internet web site , it has got excellent posts .

10. I’m impressed, I should say. Truly seldom do I encounter a weblog that’s the two educative and entertaining, and permit me tell you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is remarkable the issue is some factor that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I’m incredibly pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

11. ingilizce says:

Thanks for your concepts. One thing really noticed is the fact banks plus financial institutions really know the spending habits of consumers and as well understand that plenty of people max out there their own credit cards around the vacations. They properly take advantage of this fact and begin flooding your own inbox along with snail-mail box together with hundreds of Zero APR card offers just after the holiday season comes to an end. Knowing that if you’re like 98% of American general public, you’ll soar at the opportunity to consolidate personal credit card debt and shift balances for 0 annual percentage rates credit cards.

12. I do accept as true with all the concepts you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

13. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

14. That is the suitable blog for anyone who desires to seek out out about this topic. You realize so much its nearly laborious to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

15. English not my native language.I am constantly browsing online for posts that can assist me. Thanks!

16. I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.

17. I look at, read, and still are unable to get over find out how to manage in making such an ideal material for ones page! Have in no way I examine something hence magnificent, and consider me, I read plenty of blogs. But certainly not none not even wowed me even though Your today.