Kim Kardashian Caught Sexting Lakers Devin Ebanks | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Kim Kardashian Allegedly Caught Sexting Lakers Devin Ebanks

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012

kim-kardashian-playboy-outtakes-21

Picture 13 of 25

Kimmy can’t help herself can she?

Doing background on RG3 and now allegedly sexting Devin Ebanks all while cheesing it up with Yeezy at the BET AWARDS.

Rumor has been spreading  that Kanye and Kim got into a major breakdown because she was caught “sexting” with Lakers Devin Ebanks. It seems that it was only flirting or as the kids call it, “sexting”, but it was enough to cause a giant uproar in Santa Monica last week.

NBA player, Kris Humphries, who was in a “reality TV show marriage” with Kim K, was very adamant that she, “never, ever got a chance to meet with Ebanks” after Kim said she thought the baller was “cute”.

This isn’t the 1st time Kimberly has been accused of Sexting and cheating in a relationship.  Who knows if this is true or not, but I did confirm that the Kris Humphries part of the story is correct and that she had taken liking to Ebanks even if she never met him personally.

I wonder does Kimmy know that Devin Ebanks cheated on his Girlfriend with Jessica Jackson aka Miss Hawaii the Kyrie Irving stalker?

Keep your eyes open Ye.

*UPDATE*

Here is a video of Ebanks admitting to having a crush on Kim Kardashian.

1. LB says:

Guess the Kanye & Kim thing has run it’s course….time for both to move on to the next jump-off…I mean ..person

2. Tomy Gunn says:

Ah, Rob’s thirst for all things Kardashian continues…

3. A.C says:

Athletes and celebs need to realize that Kim K is not relationship material. She’s only good for the smash and dash-ian. Kanye should have seen this coming.

4. serena says:

why do ppl want to see this girl miserable? she is ahppy with kanye and he looks happy with her this doesnt sound legit, let them be.

5. keysha says:

LMAO people are really sad for believing this…if it caused a “major breakdown in their relationship last week” why have they been pictured together everyday since last week happily holding hands and stuff?? get a life man and let them be jheezzz

6. Todd says:

Kim Katrashin is a ***** who is only interested in anybody but herself. All of the “relationships” that she’s ever been in are only to get herself attention. Kanye West, just get away from her while you can.

7. Different other piste working sneakers by Adidas contain Adidas Gathering 12 Path, Adidas Thrasher Trail, and Adidas jeremy scott Experience Walk. Each is assorted, durable, and provide almost certainly one of the most help, traction drive alongside with padding with the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is between the top working sneakers offered on the market. This footwear contain certainly one of a sort resources created by the particular Adidas Company. Though jeremy scott footwear is made with incredibly resilient supplies, there will be a spot soon enough that these footwear will end up tattered and worn-out on account of ongoing employ. Hence, it is very important that you just exchange these telephones keep away from distressing running injuries. Many individuals are ignorant their footwear need to have quick substitute. This can be since they can not recognize the best way to distinguish a damaged down footwear from not automatically. Being a consequence, they are going to get a lot more muscle groups higher thighs . in comparison with just prior to. To prevent working accidents, you ought to know the way in which to place out any damaged down jogging footwear. To begin with , you are able to do to identify when the Adidas shoe is worn out is through noticing the particular sneaker materials inside of. On this way you can even look at the particular shoe’s midsoles. Your midsoles would be the important to these footwear simply because it offers a cushioning approach along with shock-absorber. Consequently, worn-out midsoles indicates disfunctional cushioning along with shock-absorption, therefore there’s higher risk to

8. I savor, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

9. I visited a great deal of web page but I think this one particular has got a thing added in it in it

10. sports pick says:

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web page is extremely cool. I’m impressed by the details that you simply have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website web page, will come back for much more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I identified just the information I currently searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What a fantastic web-site.

11. Exactly how is actually Google Adsense More sophisticated than Substitute Listing Cpa affiliate networks?

12. roof jacks says:

I impressed, I have to say. Actually not often do I encounter a weblog that every educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the challenge is a single factor that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I’m quite entirely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my look for a single issue referring to this.

13. Erick Ducote says:

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I believed this submit was great. I don’t understand who you’re but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already ;) Cheers!

14. family members excursions. These parks have seashores, crystal clear pools, drinking water playing zone for kids,

15. adult videos says:

Good post made here. One thing I would like to say is most professional fields consider the Bachelor’s Degree like thejust like the entry level standard for an online education. While Associate Qualifications are a great way to begin with, completing your own Bachelors reveals many good opportunities to various professions, there are numerous internet Bachelor Course Programs available via institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another concern is that many brick and mortar institutions present Online types of their certifications but generally for a significantly higher payment than the providers that specialize in online qualification plans.

16. I do believe all of the ideas you have presented for your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.