Madden 2K13 released their QB ratings for the upcoming game to be released October 2, 2012.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers: 99 overall
2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots: 98 overall
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints: 98 overall
4. Eli Manning, New York Giants: 97 overall
5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers: 95 overall
6. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos: 93 overall
7. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: 92 overall
8. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions: 91 overall
9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: 90 overall
10. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles: 89 overall
Also is Drew Brees and Ben Roethlisberger really better than Peyton Manning?
If you can re-arrange these QB’s, what would your list be?
Peep the video below with Marshall Faulk. With all the technology Madden has, they could have made Faulk look better.
The game looks sick though.