Floyd Mayweather Released From Jail (Video)

by Quierra Luck | Posted on Friday, August 3rd, 2012

While a Pacquiao fight is still not likely to happen this year, the Money Team can rejoice because Mayweather was released from jail a month ahead of schedule. Mayweather was greeted outside the Clark County Detention Center with 20 family and friends including 50 cent. After speaking with media, 50 cent and Mayweather drove off into the sunset together in a blue bentley.

No one has said whether his fiancee was there.

Before we can see Mayweather in the ring, he needs a new license from the Nevada Athletic Commission to fight in Las Vegas. Mayweather can potentially see Timothy Bradley,who beat Pacquiao while Mayweather was in jail, Roberto Guerrero or Andre Berto, who did fail a drug test so his career is uncertain, but there are other options.

Either way boxing fans are hoping Mayweather gets back in the ring soon, coming out of jail we hope he still has the gift of the jab.

“Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.” -Aristotle Twitter: @Luck_Uncut

1. Hi. I was thinking about adding a hyperlink back to your blog since both of our sites are centered around the same niche. Would you prefer I link to you using your website address: http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/08/floyd-mayweather-released-from-jail-video/ or web site title: Floyd Mayweather Released From Jail (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline. Be sure to let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks alot :)

2. Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted.

3. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (#(#(:, btw excellent design. Audacity, more audacity as well as always audacity. by Georges Jacques Danton.

4. You created some respectable points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and identified a lot of people will go along with with your internet site.

5. An fascinating discussion will be couturier record. I cerebrate that you should write more for this content, it energy not be a preconception concept but mostly individuals are not sufficiency for you to communicate about such topics. To your succeeding. Cheers similar to your Khmer Karaoke Celebrities .

6. seo says:

Hey you. I don’t know irrespective of whether it is acceptable, but this weblog is seriously nicely created.

7. Thanks for the entire operate on this website. My mom definitely likes setting aside time for investigation and it really is simple to grasp why. We notice all on the compelling mode you deliver effective ideas by way of your net web site and in addition cause response from some others about this subject and our own girl is definitely understanding a whole lot. Enjoy the rest with the year. You have been performing a very first class job.

8. click here says:

You completed a few nice points there. I did a search on the theme and found most folks will agree with your blog.

9. sport picks says:

Every one of the good details about News means very significantly to us.

10. online money says:

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing again and aid others such as you helped me.

11. MMO says:

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to your submit is just excellent and i can think you are an expert in this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

12. sponsor says:

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to present one thing back and aid others like you helped me.

13. tutaj says:

I have faith in you made a number of moderately attention-grabbing points. Not excessively countless those would truly imagine concerning this the way in which you immediately did. I am really impressed that near’s a lot about this subject that has been exposed and you doubtless did it hence nicely, with hence notably grade. Top-notch one, thank you.

14. Lori Kapraun says:

I truly wanted to type a remark to express gratitude to you for all the remarkable guidelines you are posting at this website. My long internet search has now been compensated with awesome concept to exchange with my relatives. I ‘d claim that many of us site visitors are quite fortunate to exist in a fabulous site with very many special individuals with interesting things. I feel really grateful to have seen your webpages and look forward to some more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.

15. varning says:

dress shops that offer discounts are very popular in our spot and i always shop at them’

16. F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thank you so much and i’m taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

17. All i wish to tell is to congratulate you emphatically for bringing up this complex problem to general discussion and handling it so well. Good job calls for at least one more visit to your webblog!