Jets Joe McKnight Poisoned at Applebee’s
Joe McKnight has more stories about food than any other player in the league.
If it isn’t his McDonald’s diet it is getting food poisoning at Applebee’s.
Powered by Sidelines
McKnight’s stomach is acting up again, but it isn’t practice that’s causing him problems this time. It seems McKnight decided to hit an Applebee’s close to Jets camp for dinner on Tuesday night and wound up having strip steak, shrimp and a side of food poisoning. Kimberley Martin of Newsday reports that McKnight spent several hours vomiting and required an IV to replace the fluids he lost while being sick.