Chad Johnson Buys $300k Lamborghini Aventador (Photos) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Chad Johnson Buys $300k Lamborghini Aventador (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, September 24th, 2012

I am going to assume that Johnson got a discount or this is some sort of sponsorship car. The other scenario is he just decided to drop $300k on the Lambo.

Either way doesn’t seem that he his hurting for cash even though in the aftermath of his divorce some thought that was the case.

Chad let everyone know on Instagram about his new ride.

“Just grab the new Lamborghini Aventador from Alex Vega @theautofirm,”

Even if he doesn’t get another NFL job, with his legal troubles behind him, he will probably get a TV gig in the near future.

1. Kyra Haaland says:

You have observed very interesting details ! ps decent web site . “‘Tis a sharp medicine, but it will cure all that ails you. — last words before his beheadding” by Sir Walter Raleigh.

2. Real good style along with superb subject theme, practically nothing else we all require. Come pay a visit to my site I think you will enjoy it!

3. Oh my goodness! a wonderful post dude. A lot of thanks Even so I am experiencing dilemma with ur rss . Do not know why Can not enroll in it. Will there be every person getting identical rss difficulty? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

4. Deneen Ejide says:

That you are my inhalation , I own couple of blogs and rarely run out from to post : (.

5. I accomplish consider all the ideas you’ve got offered for your post. They’re truly convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are incredibly brief for starters. May simply you make sure you lengthen them a little from future time? Thanks for your post.

6. Further piste jogging footwear by Adidas incorporate Adidas Gathering 15 Path, Adidas Thrasher Path, also as Adidas jeremy scott Experience Trail. Are all a variety of, tough, and even now give among the list of most help, footing alongside with added padding linked by using a athletic sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are one of the most powerful working sneakers introduced on the market. These sneakers contain certainly one of a sort resources developed by the actual Adidas Company. Despite the fact that jeremy scott footwear are created away from very tough resources, there will come a point over time why these sneakers will turn out to be torn along with worn out because of consistent use. Hence, it is very crucial that you just substitute these to continue to be faraway from bothersome running injuries. Every person is not informed the sneakers call for quickly substitution. For that purpose that they only never learn how to differentiate a fresh worn-out footwear coming from not. Therefore, they get a lot more muscle groups higher thighs . in comparison with prior to. To stop working accidents, you need to know how you can region out and about any worn-out runners. Very first thing which you can do to identify just in case your Adidas footwear might be worn-out is by noticing your boot elements inside of. By carrying out this you are able to look at your shoe’s midsoles. Your midsoles would be the most significant a part of these cozy footwear as it offers a shock absorption approach and shock-absorber. As a result, worn-out midsoles signifies inefficient padding along with shock-absorption, consequently there exists the upper chances in your case to

7. Amber Namm says:

An engrossing expression is designer report. I imagine that you should pen author on this subject, it strength not be described as a taboo subordinate but mostly fill are certainly not enough in order to communicate in much subject areas. To the following. Cheers such as your Khmer Karaoke Celebrities » Somnangblogs.

8. Thanks for your article. What I want to point out is that when you are evaluating a good online electronics shop, look for a website with entire information on critical factors such as the personal privacy statement, protection details, payment options, and other terms in addition to policies. Constantly take time to look into the help and also FAQ sections to get a better idea of what sort of shop performs, what they are able to do for you, and ways in which you can take full advantage of the features.

9. roof jacks says:

I found your weblog internet web-site on google and look some of the early posts. Constantly retain inside the very good operate. I basically added the RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading much more by you down the line!…

10. Reduce says:

I like what you guys are carrying out. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on together with the outstanding works guys. I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I believe it’ll improve the value of my web-site.

11. next time i read a blog, i hope that it won’t disappoint me as much as this particular one. after all, i know it was my choice to read, nonetheless i actually believed you would probably have something helpful to say. all i hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.

12. hi!,I like your writing very much! percentage we keep in touch extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to peer you.

13. Phones says:

Please let me understand so that I could subscribe.

14. Thank you, I’ve just been in search of info approximately this subject for ages and yours will be the greatest I’ve came upon till now. On the other hand, what concerning the bottom line? Are you currently specific concerning the source?