Cowboys Fan Goes On Wild Rant, Calls Team Pathetic (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Cowboys Fan Goes On Wild Rant, Calls Team Pathetic (Video)

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Monday, September 17th, 2012

There is something about Seattle’s Kwest Field that just lulls the Dallas Cowboys to sleep.

Dallas look unconscious during a brutal performance against the Seahawks where they were bullied and manhandled.

This poor fan wanted to let America’s team know just how pathetic they were.

Video courtesy of THEDALLASCOBOYSSHOW

I Am A Senior writer for BlackSportsOnline, I own thacover2.com, sports AFICIONADO, degree in Sociology, Waiting On My Moment!

1. Sully says:

Whe is Jerry Jones and the rest of the organization going to realize that Romo is not the problem, nor is Bryant or anyone else? Fact! Jason Garrett had 11 days to get this team ready to play an inferior opponent, and they weren’t even close to being ready! They need a new head coach! He got clearly outcoached by Pete Caroll who had his trm far more ready on four less days work! It’s time to end this misery! Get rid of Garrett and get some hard-nosed SOB in there, like a Bill Cowher!

2. Destined says:

Lmfao! I feel so bad for him geez…..

3. NiceBiz.net says:

Tell dem why u mad son!

4. Gallant says:

Sexy as hell at the 2:30 mark with your nipple tweaking….damn u sexy….

5. BIG_Richard says:

I love this guy!!

LMFAO

6. opticaljim says:

Thank you so much for this video. My family has banished me, my former friends still complain about some lack of priority on my part.

However, I’ll be okay because I’m not a freak, an isolated singular case. At long last there is documented proof that I am not alone in this world. There ae others with this debilitating social disorder……not that I ever want to be cured.

I broke up with my girlfriend because she told me to choose between her and the Cowboys. It was her sister’s wedding. Clearly, her sister didn’t want me to attend, scheduling it during a Cowboy game was all the proof I needed.