Miami Dolphins Have Private Cheerleaders Lounge in Stadium | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Dolphins Have Private Cheerleader Lounge for Fans

by BSO Staff | Posted on Sunday, September 16th, 2012

While the Dolphins may not have much on the field to keep your attention the activities around their stadium will definitely grab your attention.

In one of their private lounges you can actually watch the cheerleaders warm up in between their routines.

I must say this is a genius idea. I’m just shocked that it’s only now coming to fruition and that Jerry Jones didn’t think of it first.

Maybe this is why the Dolphins didn’t feel the need to get any playmakers, they had this trick play in the bag the whole time.

H/T JbSmooth84.com

1. Clay Verde says:

Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you.

2. if this post was likened to a flavor of yogurt, what flavor would it be? Banana, I feel.

3. Coy says:

Major thankies for the blog post. Excellent.

4. Further stroll working sneakers merely by Adidas incorporate Adidas Gathering 10 Path, Adidas Thrasher Trail, and Adidas jeremy scott Ride Piste. Each one is diverse, long lasting, and offer you among the list of most support, grip alongside with added padding linked by using a jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are between the top athletic sneakers offered in the marketplace. This footwear have remarkable components developed by the Adidas Company. Although jeremy scott footwear are created away from really lengthy lasting supplies, there will come a spot over time these footwear can become torn as well as worn out due to consistent make use of. Thus, it is extremely crucial that you just replace these telephones keep away from annoying running injury. Most of the people are not informed their sneakers call for quickly substitute. It really is since they can not learn how to distinguish the damaged down footwear or boots from probably not. On account of this, these folks get a lot more muscle groups higher thighs . than prior to. To prevent working accidents, you should know the way in which to spot on the market the worn out athletic sneakers. To start with , you are able to do to acknowledge must your Adidas shoe is definitely tired is by way of observing your shoe sources about the inside of. Making use of this technique you can even look at the particular shoe’s midsoles. Your midsoles will be the most significant a part of the sneakers simply because it behaves like a added padding approach as well as shock-absorber. Therefore, broken down midsoles signifies unproductive extra padding as well as shock-absorption, like a result there’s and the higher chances as a way to

5. get taller says:

We stumbled more than right here by a diverse web page and thought I may possibly examine things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to locating out about your net web page for any second time.

6. Both Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg play off of each and every other significantly superior than you could expect as the titular characters, and Michael Keaton – once once again, this summer – steals just about every scene that he’s in as the Guys’ more-calm-than-he-probably-should-be captain.

7. I am not actually fantastic with English but I get hold this quite easygoing to read .

8. Degiacomo says:

I saw a lot of website but I conceive this one has got something extra in it. “Believe in miracles but don’t depend on them.” by H. Jackson Brown Jr..

9. they all are tired from white teeth thats why they place gold or silver teeth!!!!

10. I’m genuinely enjoying the style and layout of one’s web page. It’s an extremely effortless on the eyes which makes it significantly extra enjoyable for me to come here and check out a lot more generally. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb operate!

11. Hier Website says:

Nice post. I learn some thing considerably harder on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating you just read content material from other writers and employ a specific thing at their store. I’d opt to apply certain using the content material on my own blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll supply a link on your own web weblog. Many thanks sharing.

12. Lips Bigger says:

I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt assist but lose interest following a although

13. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your internet site. It is a really effortless on the eyes which makes it a lot more enjoyable for me to come here and go to more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

14. What platform and theme are you utilizing if I could ask? Where can I buy them? x

15. Tracy Enck says:

I was just searching for this info for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Normally the top sites are full of garbage.

16. Your article bare the true considering of showing your true feelings between the lines, I had terrific insights, hoping to interact more!