Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Siohvaughn Says He Hits Son, She’s Broke & Hasn’t Seen Kids
D Wade has been promoting his book about fatherhood “A Life Bigger than Basketball” for a few weeks now, so you knew it was just a matter of time before the mother of his children would speak out.
Siohvaughn had a lot to say which you can read on Bossip.com but here are the relevant points.
- Accuses Wade of hitting their oldest son.
- Accuses of Wade of being abusive to her and beat her while she was pregnant.
- Claims she is struggling to pay her bills and gets no support from Wade.
- That she and Wade were high school sweethearts and her home was a sanctuary for Wade to get away from his drug addict parents.
- She wishes that Wade wasn’t drafted into the NBA and that being a celebrity changed him.
- She hasn’t seen her boys in months.
- That Wade’s money and influence is the reason he was granted full custody of their sons.
- She isn’t the crazy person she is portrayed to be.
Not to simplify things too much, but we just don’t know who is telling the truth and who isn’t. Normally, in situations like this the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Maybe Siohvaughn isn’t as crazy as she appears to be at times and maybe Wade isn’t as squeaky clean, but the most important thing are the boys.
No one knows what happens behind closed doors, you can only hope they are happy with their dad since he is the one with custody.
Hopefully in the future Wade and Siohvaughn can have some sort of functional relationship because in the long run that is what is important for their children.Powered by Sidelines