Robert Littal’s 32 NFL Predictions & Super Bowl Matchup
by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, September 4th, 2012
32 Predictions for all 32 teams
- The Bills will get off to another good start; Bills Fan will get excited only to watch them end up 6-10.
- Joe Philbin will be head-butting a lot of walls as the Dolphins finish with worst record in the league.
- Steven Ridley rushes for over 1200 yards for the Patriots.
- Tim Tebow will start several games for Jets and immediately have Jets Fan wishing they hadn’t been so mean to Mark Sanchez.
- Joe Flacco throws for over 4000 yards.
- AJ Green becomes the next T.O. without the Baby Mamas, Dr. Phil and pushups in Drive Way.
- Browns realize that drafting a Running Back in the Top 5 means nothing when everything else about your team in terrible.
- Mike Tomlin makes up for his loss on income for HOUSE going off the air by turning Jonathan Dwyer into the next Steelers lead back.
- Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson and Arian Foster will all miss at least 3 games due to injury.
- Andrew Luck will make Pro Bowl (after 2 QBs decline to go) and Reggie Wayne will be a Top 10 fantasy receiver.
- Maurice Jones Drew will get a haircut and still end up with 1200 yards and 10 TDs.
- Kenny Britt will get in trouble with the law again, before he becomes an impact WR. Kendall Wright will lead Titans in catches.
- Peyton Manning will play all 16 games and turn Eric Decker into a star with a DIRECTV commercial.
- Matt Cassel will be the downfall of the Chiefs.
- Carson Palmer will throw 20 TDs, but also 20 INTs.
- Philip Rivers will have his best statistical year ever, but the Chargers will have the worst record since he became starting QB.
- Dez Bryant will stay out of trouble, but once again fail to reach 1000 yards receiving.
- The Giants will struggle to make the playoffs, sneak in and but no one will overlook them this time.
- Michael Vick will play 14 games and the Eagles will win the NFC East.
- By week 6 fairly or unfairly Skins fans will be asking for Kirk Cousins to start.
- Brandon Marshall and Jay Cutler becomes the best QB/WR tandem in the league.
- Calvin Johnson 20 receiving TDs.
- Packers has “playoff hangover” fall back to the pack pun intended and barely make playoffs.
- Adrian Peterson gets hurt coming back too soon from ACL and finishes season on IR.
- Roddy White still ends up with more catches and yards than Julio Jones.
- Cameron Newton sophomore season stat wise takes a step back, but the Panthers and he will be better for it.
- The Saints have no ill effects from Sean Payton having to watch them on the Sunday Ticket. Drew Brees has another 5000 yard season.
- Greg Schiano fails spectacular as a Head Coach.
- Neither John Skelton nor Kevin Kolb ends the year as the Cardinals QB. Could be a “Chunky” QB calling the shots.
- Sam Bradford reminds everyone why he was #1 pick in the draft.
- Randy Moss is cut before Week 10.
- Matt Flynn will get at least 4 starts with Seahawks.