Gold Medalist Tianna Madison Parents Suing Her for Defamation | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

US Gold Medalist Tianna Madison’s Parents Suing Her for Defamation

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, September 7th, 2012

Kind of cold to have your parents sue you, but I guess they don’t like the comments that Madison has been making about them.

Madison won a gold medal in London on the 4×100 relay team.

Tianna Madison’s parents, Jo Ann and Robert Madison, are suing their daughter for libel, slander and defamation the Chronicle-Telegram reports. The lawsuit was filed Thursday morning in the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court in Ohio.

The complaint naming Tianna Madison and her husband, John Bartoletta, as defendants states that since March of this year the couple has repeatedly published false and defamatory statements about the Madisons to various third parties, including media outlets.

The lawsuit details allegations that Tianna Madison has falsely said that her parents mismanaged her finances and that they knowingly allowed a boy who had molested the athlete in the past to enter their home in her presence.

1. Keesh says:

Thats crazy, I ran and jumped against her in junior olympics and at meetings in Ohio…always a cocky one. You shoul have saw her show before she raced…smh

2. Hi this is somewhat of off subject but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or in the event you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding understanding so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3. Taylor Lautner… By the way you may want to look at this cool internet site I found……

4. batteries says:

all we want is of course a firm skin that is very smooth. wonderful skin comes with terrific genetics and proper maintennance`

5. Another path working sneakers via Adidas consist of Adidas Race 15 Walk, Adidas Thrasher Walk, also as Adidas jeremy scott Trip Piste. Are all diversified, durable, and supply among the list of most support, footing and added padding from the athletic sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is between the top working sneakers created obtainable on the market. These footwear are outfitted with authentic materials developed by the Adidas Business. Although jeremy scott footwear are made with very lengthy lasting components, there will come a point over time that these footwear or boots can be tattered and worn out because of consistent employ. Thus, it is quite crucial to exchange the crooks to avert annoying running injury. Most of the people are unaware their footwear will require quick substitute. This can be since they don’t understand the best way to differentiate the worn-out footwear coming from undoubtedly not. On account of this, these folks have a lot more muscle mass mass blisters than previous to. To stop working harm, you’ve got to learn how you can location out and about any tired jogging footwear. The initial issue that which you can do to acknowledge when your Adidas footwear will likely be worn out is through noticing the particular footwear sources inside of of. In this way you need to verify the actual shoe’s midsoles. Your midsoles would be the greatest component these cozy footwear as it offers to get a cushioning approach also as shock-absorber. As a result, exhausted midsoles signifies ineffective shock absorption along with shock-absorption, therefore there is certainly the upper chances to

6. An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit analysis on this. And he in truth bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If potential, as you become experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It’s highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog put up!

7. Luis Roya says:

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this subject for a while and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?

8. cheap brisbane roof repairs we came across a cool internet site that you just could appreciate. Take a search in case you want

9. MMO says:

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure in your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today..

10. MMO says:

Hi there, just turned into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you happen to continue this in future. Lots of folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

11. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there.

12. Pisanie prac says:

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something which I feel I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely large for me. I am having a look ahead for your next submit, I¡¦ll attempt to get the cling of it!