Javale Mcgee Gets Exposed by Ayana Marie Over Failed Relationship | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

When Thinking an Athlete Cares Goes Wrong Starring: Javale Mcgee & Ayana Marie

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, September 8th, 2012

I get emails pretty often about women and their encounters with athletes.  Most of the time, I feel like they are just venting and then there are other times they want their stories told.

Rarely do I post the stories, mainly because I don’t see the relevance, but every once and awhile I think a story can be used as a teaching tool.

This is one of those stories.  It is about Nuggets Center JaVale McGee and a woman Ayana Marie he met five months ago.  There isn’t any exposing or anything, just a life lesson learned that I believe some ladies can find useful.  I’ll let her tell the story and my thoughts are in BOLD.

****

I know any time a woman says that she never has dated an athlete and she isn’t that type of woman it throws up all types of red flags.

I am not going to say that.

I have had athletes trying to get with me since I was 18 years old and although I had never been intimate with on, I have dated rappers and high profile people in the past.

I have been in World Star Hip Hop videos and some may consider me a Vixen, but all I ask is that you listen to my story, because it isn’t about exposing, it is about possibly helping someone in the future.

Well, at least she put all her information up front. A lot of women try to play the Evelyn Lozada card and ignore their past. That kills your credibility. If you just own up to your past people will take you more seriously. We all have a little dirt under our fingernails, better to get a manicure than just wear OJ gloves all the time.

I developed a friendship with Denver Nuggets center Javale McGee.

Probably her first mistake right there, this is Javale McGee we are talking about. Thinking he would be rational about anything wasn’t the best way to start off a friendship.

It started like I assume most friendships start between athletes and women these days via Twitter. This wasn’t unusual I have a lot of athletes DMing me and most of the time I just ignore them, but he persisted and eventually DMs turned into texts, texts turned into Skype sessions.

Twitter is better than Tebow errr ChristianMingle.com. Not just for athletes for everyone. Why go out and take your chances in the club when you can camp out in DMs from the comfort of your own couch. Drinks are cheaper too. For athletes it is literally like having a buffet of women to choose from. As long as they don’t go Ray Allen it is a win/win.

I felt sort of sorry for him because people say he isn’t the brightest guy and would talk about how lack of basketball skills on the court. It may not hurt his feelings, but as my friend, I felt for him.

Those people were right….

I saw a more human side of him and honestly people have made fun of me in the past, so I understood what he was going through and we had that in common. He’d say very sweet things, even made a picture of me once. I have confided in him, trusted him with personal information etc.

Me and my grandmother would pray for him to have good games, we even Skyped once while my mother was room singing for us and in general we were getting along. He would text or Skype right after games to tell me how he was feeling. It was really sweet. If he’d go out to a club, I’d would try to make sure he was safe returning home, had a designated driver and etc. I work a lot and long hours so trying to stay up was not an easy feat and although he didn’t ask, I cared enough to do it. Just because a person has money does not always mean they have a driver when going out.

You ever wonder why a lot of men prefer to text over talking on the phone? You can text several women at the same time, while playing Madden and eating McDouble.  You can’t do that while you are on the phone.  Also, we just don’t want to talk to you, we are just texting waiting on the naked pic. You have been warned ladies (and fellas).

He would ask me constantly to see him, but I declined mostly because of work, but also because I was leery because “groupie tales,” I read.

Ironically me and Javale laughed at a couple of groupie stories on BlackSportsOnline. One about a girl going to Vegas and getting arrested and another about a girl just who was flown out and just got Salisbury steak.

You guys remember that story about the woman who took a one way flight to Vegas, the athlete didn’t like what he saw and left her. The woman was devastated and ended up for getting arrested for trying to beat up a security guard at the pool. Yeah that was funny.

Javale said we would never be like that, but that was obviously a lie.

After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “bitches,” out in the offseason.

Doesn’t fly out women in the offseason??

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex.

SHOCKING!!!!!!!

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

UH OH!

He also said he had practice early in the morning and when I awoke he was already gone.

He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well.

When I got back to the room he had bought  Chipotle for himself and none for me. Petty as it may seem, it’s the little things that count. Once again I thought his behavior was cold, but I was really trying hard to make this work, even though he was acting like he didn’t really want anything to do with me.

Fellas, if you get bags of Chipotle, be sure to hide it because women are serious about their Chipotle.

He claimed he had to go to practice again and that he would be back later. Again, I was left in the room with nothing to do but wait on him.

When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex.

Again I was wrong.

I would estimate 95% of “Fly out” are just for sex.

He said he was “tired” again and didn’t want to go out, instead he went to get a haircut, by then I was starting to see the writing on the wall and left the room.

I was invited to a party, but I wanted to go out with Javale so I went back upstairs to try one more time. He noticed my outfit, but still did not want to go out because, “It was too hot.”

Javale was making more excuses than Romney at an IRS audit. Ladies if your athlete doesn’t want you to leave the hotel, just understand to them you are nothing but a call girl with a Twitter account. No matter what they said to get you there, if a man likes a woman he wants to show her off, if he has another woman or just wants to keep her as concubine, he won’t leave hotel with her.

At this point I was getting more annoyed and he still refused to go anywhere outside with me. I asked him, ” Why didn’t you just get a prostitute?” I told him that wasn’t why I came and we shouldn’t communicate anymore because I am not a jumpoff.

He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes. I even had to demand that he see me to my room.

At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid.

In retrospect that probably did make me look like I was ok with just having sex and being treated a certain way. I admit to that.

Cold World, but at least she acknowledges the mistake.

The reason I say that is because when I went back home, I never got a good bye text or a call to make sure I made it home safely. My birthday was the next day and I heard nothing from him.

I became one of the girls from the groupie tales.

For 5 months Javale Mcgee and I were friends. I really cared about him, but in 3 days he showed his true colors.

I definitely have zero desire to ever be with a professional athlete again. It’s not worth it. I was a very good friend to Javale and he was a complete jerk. We were strictly friends, he never stated he wanted a relationship, nor did I, but friends don’t treat friends like trash. Had he been honest and not acted like he cared about me for the last 5 months then there would be no story but he didn’t. I was strictly sex to him. As a woman, I rather have been treated this way by someone who I didn’t consider a friend as oppose to a person I did. He tried to make the argument that he’s never even called a woman a bitch to her face before but he refers to woman as bitches all the time and every time he did I’d correct him. He didn’t have to say anything disrespectful to be deemed disrespectful; it was all in his actions.

Hopefully my story will help other women think harder about being flown out by not just athletes but anyone. You can be the most beautiful woman in the world and get dismissed after they’ve gotten what they want and remember they make money from playing a game but the games don’t necessarily stop once the buzzer sounds.

Not worth it.

*****

If you want to look at it glass half full at least she got a round trip ticket and didn’t get arrested. We can’t live in the Matrix, we all know what is going on here. The young lady could have chose any athlete she wanted and Javale could have pursued any woman he wanted.

The disconnect comes when people stop playing the “Game”and actually develop feelings for some and starts to care for them. Doesn’t matter if you are an athlete or any man, if you have any woman who truly cares for you, will you still treat her like trash? If you believe her and I tend to think she is telling the truth, she did care for him, but quickly found out those feelings weren’t reciprocated.  It is because of the way she was treated she felt the need to tell her story.  Her past while can’t be igored is irrelevant in my mind, she had good intentions and was left feeling embarrassed, hurt and humiliated by someone she cared about.  If he was going to the trouble of flying her out he could have been more of a gentlemen, but the fact of the matter is that he didn’t have to be.
And that end is what ALL LADIES should take from this story.
Don’t end up being an empty bag of Chipotle.

ayana-marie-3

Picture 1 of 11

*UPDATE*
Here are some rules to make sure you don’t end up in this type of situation.

1. NicciLavsih says:

This guy should be soooo embarassed. ALWAYS treat women with respect so it doesn’t bite you in the ass!!Ayana is too pretty for him anyways.

2. CL2 says:

She is pretty, but a lot of pretty women will let themselves be treated like a certain garden tool for men. Then after they have finished playing with all the bad boys in the yard the good guys won’t want them.

3. LB says:

She’s not bad looking and has a nice body….he should have treated better…he probably good have tapped that at least 4 or 5 times before sending her home.

4. ragg says:

Please,she’s nothing but a hoe…

5. GetReal says:

It amazes me how its never the females fault. “He should have treated her better.” She should have treat HERSELF better. She LET him treat her like that. The guy calls females “B’s” but she still goes out. He has sex with her, then won’t even lay next to her, she STILL has sex again, he kicks her out, she STILL has sex with him again. She brought this all on herself, simple as that.

• Will says:

@getreal Hit the nail exactly on the head. She act as if she didn’t have any self-control FOH with this pity party/victim BS.

• DeepThinker says:

YES!!! These dummies need to hear the truth. Take responsibility for own. People treat you how you treat yourself. Being pretty, having a great body and a nice personality is nothing without self-respect.

• L7Z says:

Pretty much. I have absolutely NO sympathy, whatsoever, for someone that tries to portray themselves as a victim when they allow themselves to be shitted on by a stranger. You know what time it is and found out as soon as you got in the room. You felt shitty afterward but you went back for more. At that point, it’s your fault. Suck it up or choke on it. Your choice. You play Russian Roulette and keep pulling the damn trigger, don’t expect me to weep for your dumb-ass when your brains are on the floor. It’s a cold world. Get used to it. Your mom should’ve taught you better.

• LINA says:

PREACH!!!!!!

6. Silly Batch says:

She’s a hoe ladies & gentleman…We don’t save those

7. Karmma? says:

Groupies like her treat regular guys the same way everyday. She is gorgeous, but beauty is only skin deep. For any NBA player girls just like her come a dime a dozen. DAMN SHE FINE.

8. Brandon says:

Hold on… people are coming to this girl’s defense? What world is this?

This is some random broad, thinking she’s important and deserving of a certain level of treatment, simply by virtue of her looks. She got “flown out” to chill with a guy she didn’t really know… based on an online “friendship” initiated only by the combination of lust, and how damn easy it is to just DM somebody on Twitter.

She’s an idiot for thinking it was anything more than that. If she’s even that dumb.. I think it’s way more likely that she had plans of getting what she could get out of him, and he kept it cold on her, like he should have. No self-respecting woman would have had sex with this guy after only seeing him for 5 minutes, without ulterior motive. No woman would have continued to have sex with the guy, after being disrespected over and over… without ulterior motive.

He just kept it colder than she thought he would, and now she’s salty.

Please.

Women, how about you get off of Twitter and Instagram.. stop thinking you’re models or otherwise important.. stop worshipping celebrity.. and look for men that actual have the qualities of a decent human being, instead of chasing overgrown children.. most of whom won’t have their money for more than a couple of years.

These broads watch reality TV, think those birds on the shows are winning life, try to go out and emulate, and just get embarrassed. Cry me a river.

• L says:

my man brandon hit that dead on!! nothing else i need to say lol

And that twitter and instagram stuff is crazy now..All you see is half naked women and yall wonder why you attracting men who gonna dog yall..grow up be a lady

9. Dumbass bitches says:

HAHAHAHAHA!! What a STUPID GOLD-DIGGING UNGRATEFUL WHORE!

10. Dumbass bitches says:

AGREED with “Brandon” 100%! Who do these delusional bitches think they are???
    NEWSFLASH whore(s)/women: You’re nothing but a walking vagina for us men to fuck. Keep your fucking mouths shut and be grateful for everything we men have done for you.. from building your house, to your car, to your computer, to your fridge, to your oven, to your heater, to your aircon, to your toilet, to your bed…
    KNOW YOUR ROLES AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!

• Brandon says:

Damn… I’m not even keeping it THAT cold. Plenty of women are deserving of high levels of respect… just not this one.

There is a (growing) class of females that base their self-worth on seeing how much they can get out of their sexuality. They rate themselves, not on their own merit, but on the relative importance of whoever they can get to want to fuck them.

So this obvious whore thinks that she is deserving of treatment above the level of a basic smut, because she values herself as more than that. She values herself based on who ELSE wants to fuck her, and what these other guys are willing to do for her company. Her value has nothing to do with who she is as a person, so it’s misguided.

She got treated like who she actually is: some random bird trying to make a come-up by trading her vagina for some NBA money/time/status. A girl willing to get “flown out” by a complete stranger, when the only reason for that is obviously sex. She knew that, which is why she fucked dude 5 minutes into the trip. She thought throwing some pussy would get McGee off his G, and start emptying pockets for her, but he kept it cold, and ordered for one at Chipotle… like he should have. This is a girl that gets naked and dances for hits on WSHH. Come on.

Again.. PLENTY of women work hard, develop themselves as PEOPLE.. live respectable lives, and are worthy of being treated with respect.

Then there are other women who spend their lives trying to position themselves to be able to one day trade in their self respect for attention from a person they deem as more important than themselves. These girls don’t respect themselves, and if you don’t respect yourself, you can’t expect anybody else to.

11. NemesisX says:

1. She only talked to him because he was an athlete. Even the ugliest of niggas in the league (Sam Cassell) got groupies. If he was a regular man flipping burgers she would have ignored him.

2. It comes with the territory. men love pussy and when you are famous and/or have money, then more women are accessible to you. So I don’t blame Kobe, Jordan or Tiger for sleeping around. I blame the women who allow it and chase the stars.

3. How can she think that they are friends or close without ever even having an actual date? Common sense would have told her that she should not have sexed him, not once, not two, but three times even after how he played her.

4. When any man invites a woman to his room it is for sex and the woman knows it which is why til this day I do not believe that Tyson raped that bitch.

5. A man’s goal and purpose when dealing with women is to have sex with her, which is the only reason why we put up with them to begin with. Rather its commitment or just sex.

6. Tell her to come see me and I would even buy her some Chipotle hahaha.

12. The real says:

He did what he was suppose to do. Nothing but azz and titty shots, treat that hoe like a hoe.

13. 83reasons says:

The only part of this story that surprises me is this—
    “Me and my grandmother would pray for him to have good games, we even Skyped once while my mother was room singing for us…” -_____________- DAFUQ!

Why didn’t Grandma pray for you to stop exposing your ass and titties on the internet? Or pray for you to find some self-respect and stop trying to snatch a man with bread and find something important to do, like med school or psychiatry or even hair school! Why are we stuck on stupid about women who sell pussy? It’s simple, you sell pussy. Whether you’re actively hoe-ing or just marketing your assntits all over twitter and WSHH, the truth of the matter is you are “baller-shopping”. So, don’t get mad with dudes who want to sample the product for free. It’s business. All businesses work like that. This chic don’t need Chipotle, she needs a brain.

14. A.C says:

I totally agree with Brandon’s excellent posts. However, Rob’s last paragraph surprised me.
    ———————————————–
    “If you believe her and I tend to think she is telling the truth, she did care for him”

“Her past is irrelevant in my mind, she had good intentions and was left feeling embarrassed, hurt and humiliated by someone she cared about”
    ———————————————-
    This girl is mad because she didn’t get any dough (jewelry,cars,cash,babies,homes,etc) like her other groupie friends. I know Rob has a female audience to cater to but damn.

15. lol says:

I’m sorry, but who believes anything Black men say in regards to women these days? I am a woman, but its Black men that put me on to game about Black men along time ago. The majority will actually preach some bullshit trying to sound qasi intellectual about how “They become men through the women they abuse”. lol Word?

No cism, but most Black men, athlete or not, legitimately believe they are entitled to treat women like dirt and take pleasure in hearing stories about it when it happens. Its sad as hell too, because its not just about the sex for them either, they get joy in humiliating women. Javale could have just as easily told any woman in his vicinity in Denver he was just looking to cut no strings attached and he would have had a good number of women who were either just looking for sex too, or were okay playing the game with him because he’s an athlete. But instead he wanted to turn out and discard a woman who was unsuspecting so he could have a story to tell other Black men to seem more masculine to them.

• NemesisX says:

Or women could stop being so damn stupid and chasing money and get themselves a tame man who does not go around chasing ass. There are plenty of men out here black and other who are willing to respect a woman and treat her with the respect she thinks she deserves.An old saying is that one one can degrade you unless you allow it.This woman did not have to fuck him, but she did 3 damn times.The men that are the opposite of what you call abusers are the men hat you black women put in the friend zone and classify as too nice.Open up your eyes and stop playing the victim.

16. CL2 says:

Robert Littal MTO is running this story as their own. I saw it hear first.

17. Tone Money says:

This broad is a straight groupie Javale might be stupid on the court but his Mamma taught him how to read a sack chaser. She was game from the gigo calling him to make sure he aint drive home drunk all that was straight game. Rob Da Man and I am a big fan of the site, but this girl is fine as hell, but she is also loose I hoped homie used a strap because she all over the Net:http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhVnNqiNwEAjjz54j1. Dont believe hit the link or google I bet u a whole lot of rapper, athletes, and they boys hit her and that mouth. I hope he didnt kiss her either.

18. Controversy says:

They were “strictly friends” but she had sex with him not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES. This hoe is a HOE. I don’t care what anyone says. If she didn’t get down like that, why not raise the red light when he first wanted to smash? Does she let all of her “strictly friends” smash, too? She thought she landed herself a baller, and got played. Oh well. Sucks for you LMAO. Maybe go for a “regular” man next time….

• Get cho life!!!! says:

Exactly she flew out, stayed in a hotel room, and screwed her “friend” 3 times…. If that won’t label u as a HOE…. I don’t know what else would!? People like to claim they grown and can do what they want however that doesn’t not mean u are not a hoe…

19. Papa Smurf says:

@Brandon, seems like you should fwd what you just broke down to the Kardashians…especially Kim, because she has that dead look in her eyes…

20. Layla says:

Damn, she ain’t nothin but a hoe though. 3 times and you still don’t get it? Where has your dignity gone lady! I retract the term lady.

21. Dat Dude says:

Them titties thoooo. javale you motha fuckin pimp lmao. Fucked the hoe and sent that ass home!

22. CRISTINA says:

HE IS STILL HOT, NO GUY TREATS A GIRL BAD JUST TO DO IT MAYBE THERES MORE TO THE STORY. BUT SHE HAD SEX THREE AND AFTER GOING HOME WITH OUT ANY MONY OR GIFTS, SHE FELT THAT SHE WAS WRONG. SHIT ID HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR FREE LOL IN THE PEPSIO CENTERS PARING LOT

23. Tell it like it is says:

I am a female and I have to agree with majority of the men on this site who refers to this female as a “HOE.” You either have class and standards or you’re looking for something in return which is clearly what this chick was doing. If you have any self respect the first thing you do as a woman is set clear and concise boundaries to the man no matter who he is and if the Nigga jump ship then you dodged a bullet and in the end you knew what it was all about and you don’t get played. I’ve told many men that I’ve met for the first time that I won’t be sleeping with them ever because that’s not the kind of chick I am and majority of them usually skip town after that. This female didn’t bother to do that she just went with the flow and then had sex with a guy she has never seen or met in person and did this within the first 5 minutes of reaching the hotel room. Then despite the fact that she continued to get burned several times she continued having sex with JaVale McGee because she was putting in work and was focused on that big pay-off and in the end the dumbest player in the league turned out to have a P.h.D in Hoe-ology! JaVale McGee might not be the brightest crayon in the box when he’s on the court but he is very successful and he’s a millionaire. His mother keeps a tight leash on him and serves as his business manager and financial analyst. Misses McGee on the contrary is a very intelligent woman who is business savvy with extremely high standards and she is stern and strict with her son. Out of all the women in the entire world that JaVale could legitimately settle down with and bring to his mother why in the hell would it be a World Star Hip Hop chick?? Seriously???? This female really thought she was the one?? There are educated, independent, classy, sophisticated, virtuous ladies out there who are intellectually gifted and raised with proper morals and values and earn an honest living for themselves and this WSHH Chick really thought she was it???? ROFL!! All she literally has going for herself is her looks and apparently she uses that and what’s between her legs to get ahead in life. Trust me when JaVale finishes passing through his phase and stops fishing for hoes and one day decides he wants to settle down it will be with an elegant woman he can bring home to mama McGee. Not some World Star Hip Hop video chick lmaoooo!