Southern Miss QB Mother Arrested For Altercation With Fans | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Lawanda Ann Alford Mom of Southern Miss QB Arrested For Altercation With Fans (Video)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012

Stereotyping is bad, but we all do it.

I have to be 100% honest with you as soon as I saw the name “Lawanda” the story was not surprising. It might be an understatement to say that Southern Miss has been struggling (they are 0-7), so as you can imagine their fan base isn’t pleased.

Ms. Alford though, doesn’t like anyone talking about her baby and if you do this is what happens.

Ms. Alford was charged with a couple of misdemeanors for her outburst. From the reports this isn’t the first time this has happened.

Imagine that….

1. GQTrojan says:

Ghetto as hell….

2. LB says:

She’s going to get herself banned from the games….

3. It’s a legitimate nice along with helpful little bit of info. I am glad that you just shared this specific useful information with us. Please preserve us updated like this particular. Thanks for sharing.

4. PPI Claim says:

You’ve got brought up a very exceptional points , thankyou for the post.

5. Mel Bigler says:

Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you.

6. Jose Frisbey says:

Rattling nice design and fantastic subject material , practically nothing else we need : D.

7. Different other piste working footwear by Adidas consist of Adidas Marathon 15 Walk, Adidas Thrasher Trail, as well as Adidas jeremy scott Ride Walk. Each one is a variety of, tough, and supply one of the most assist, footing at the same time as cushioning from the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are among the list of greater athletic sneakers supplied accessible on the market. This footwear arrive with distinctive resources designed by your Adidas Company. Even though jeremy scott footwear is developed making use of incredibly tough materials, there will be a place soon enough why these footwear will end up torn along with worn-out because of consistent employ. Thus, it is rather crucial to change the crooks to keep away from distressing running injuries. Many individuals are uninformed their sneakers need to have quickly substitution. For that purpose that they do not understand the best way to differentiate a fresh worn-out footwear coming from not automatically. Therefore, they get a lot more muscle groups sores compared with just prior to. To prevent working harm, you’ve got to learn how you can place absent a worn-out jogging shoe. The initial issue that you are able to do to acknowledge when your Adidas footwear will likely be worn-out is by way of observing the sneaker supplies inside of. By carrying out this you are able to look at the actual shoe’s midsoles. The particular midsoles would be the important to the sneakers simply because it acts like a shock absorption approach as well as shock-absorber. Consequently, exhausted midsoles implies ineffective shock absorption along with shock-absorption, therefore there’s higher risk in your case to

8. Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.

9. Jeg vil gerne anbefalde blik-lavenergi for deres super god service og utrolig billig !

10. strony www says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So nice to seek out somebody with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is one thing that is needed on the net, someone with a bit originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

11. Lips Bigger says:

Good job on this write-up!

12. Tawny Sundby says:

Can I just say what a relief to seek out someone who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know easy methods to convey an issue to mild and make it important. More folks must learn this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more in style because you positively have the gift.

13. More please. More and more!

14. Hi hey very great article you got here i spent llot of time for searching this info thanks a lot mate cu.

15. varning says:

You will find specific posts out there near this, I do think taking there reference could encounter chose to produce this spot or post truly informative. I’m not expression this post is poor top quality. Simply I’ve to pronounce which the info supplied here was exclusive, merely making it more close to total, supporting with other former data get been really very good. The points you acquire touched here are essential, thus I’ll spot some with the details right here to produce this truly most effective for totally the newbie’s right here. Appreciate your this information. Truly useful!

16. You will discover a handful of interesting factors quickly enough in this posting but I don’t know if I see they all center to heart. There exists some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I consider it further. Very good write-up , thanks then we want much far more! Added to FeedBurner at the identical time

17. You are my inhalation, I own few web logs and very sporadically run out from post :). “The soul that is within me no man can degrade.” by Frederick Douglas.

18. All i should say is to thank you greatly for bringing up such sensitive point to open analysis and conducting it so incredibly well. Fantastic work needs yet another return to your webblog!