Andy Reid’s Son Garrett Died of a Heroin Overdose
WPVI-TV in Philadelphia is reporting that the cause of death for Andy Reid’s son Garrett was an accidental Heroin overdose.
Garrett had struggled with substance abuse for many years, but was trying to put it behind him.
According to Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli, Garrett died of a self-inflicted overdose of heroin while staying at the Eagles training camp in Lehigh University.
At the time of his death Garrett Reid had 47 syringes, 65 needles, and a number of spoons in his gym bag.