Quarterback Tim Tebow addresses the media as he is introduced as a New York Jet at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center on March 26, 2012 in Florham Park, New Jersey. Tebow, traded from the Denver Broncos last week, will be the team’s backup quarterback according to Jets head coach Rex Ryan. Tebow, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, started 11 games in 2011 for Denver and finished with a 7-4 record as a starter. He led the Broncos to a playoff overtime win against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first round before eventually losing to the New England Patriots in the next round.
- Woman Who Falsely Accused Cop of Rape During Traffic Stop Won’t Face Any Additional Charges (Video)
- Ex-College Football Player & Teacher Jason Seaman Was Shot 3 Times While Tackling a School Shooter Saving Countless Lives
- Ayesha Curry Claims Rockets Fan Bumped Into Her Pregnant Belly & Called It a “Gut Punch” After Game 5; Fan Who Recorded Video Gives His Side of Story
- Update on Chris Paul’s Status After Hamstring Injury and It Isn’t Good
- Terrell Owens Announces on Twitter He’s The Cover Athlete For Madden 19 & What Jersey He’ll Be Rocking (Video)