Adrian Peterson Missing The Team Bus A Big Deal To Leslie Frazier | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Adrian Peterson Missing The Team Bus A Big Deal To Leslie Frazier

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Monday, November 26th, 2012

Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson miss the team bus yesterday to Soldier Field for a reason that has still not been explained.

Peterson did start, and rushed for over 100 yards again for the Vikings in a loss to the Bears.

Simply missing a team bus may not seem like a big deal, but according to NFL.com Vikings head coach Leslie Frazier was not feeling it, and felt it was a big deal.

“We talked and it has not been something that’s come up in the past,” Frazier said during his Monday news conference. “We definitely have talked. Anytime your leader is not where he is supposed to be, it’s not good. I talk to our team all the time about being where you’re supposed to be and being where you’re supposed to be on time. It’s a big deal.”

Frazier was asked when he noticed Peterson was not on the bus.

“When we left,” Frazier said, drawing laughter. “He’s Adrian Peterson, so I know if he’s on or not on.”

I Am A Senior writer for BlackSportsOnline, I own thacover2.com, sports AFICIONADO, degree in Sociology, Waiting On My Moment!

1. Shayne says:

Looking forward to reading much more. Excellent blog post. Many thanks Again. Will certainly read on.

2. I this way weblog very much, Its a very nice post you just read and receive info. I have not liked doing work. To me employment is a great invasion associated with privacy. wupload, duckload, downloads

3. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was performing slightly analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I identified it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy reading far more on this subject. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with far more details? It truly is highly valuable for me. Big thumb up for this weblog post!

4. woah i like yur web site. It truly helped me with the details i wus seeking for. thank you, will save.

5. Selma Dutson says:

Another piste working sneakers via Adidas consist of Adidas Marathon 15 Walk, Adidas Thrasher Walk, along with Adidas jeremy scott Ride Path. Each is a variety of, long lasting, and even now give among the list of most help, footing and added padding from the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are among the list of finest jogging sneakers supplied in the marketplace. This footwear have distinctive supplies created by the Adidas Company. Despite the fact that jeremy scott footwear is created away from incredibly resilient supplies, there will come a point with time the footwear can become torn and broken down because of ongoing employ. Therefore, it is very important that you just change these telephones keep away from unpleasant running injury. Most of the people are uninformed that their sneakers will require rapid substitution. The reason is they don’t uncover the best way to detect any tired sneakers by means of not automatically. On account of this, they are going to get a lot more muscle mass lesions than prior to. To prevent working harm, you need to know the way in which to spot absent a fresh worn-out runners. To begin with , which you can do to acknowledge just in case your Adidas shoe is definitely damaged down is thru noticing your boot supplies inside of of. In this way you are able to look at the particular shoe’s midsoles. The midsoles would be the greatest component the sneakers offered it offers to get a padding approach also as shock-absorber. Hence, exhausted midsoles implies ineffective extra padding along with shock-absorption, consequently there is certainly greater risk as a way to

6. Cody Cottle says:

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

7. Somebody necessarily help to make seriously articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual publish amazing. Fantastic activity!

8. The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint me just as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read through, however I actually thought you’d have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something you could possibly fix if you weren’t too busy seeking attention.

9. Elias Grech says:

What i do not realize is in truth how you’re now not really much more well-liked than you might be now. You’re very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in relation to this subject, made me personally consider it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be interested except it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs great. All the time care for it up!

10. Mae Dischner says:

The next time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to learn, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would repair should you werent too busy searching for attention.

11. There’s noticeably large funds to learn about this. I suppose you produced certain great points in functions also.

12. acai berry says:

You can definitely see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

13. extremely intriguing publish The report obviously mentioned there place of sights Im heading to share this on the internet and go over with my close friends thanks