Dan Eakin/Staff Photo – Pilar Sanders and her criminal attorney, Peter Schulte, enter through security into the Collin County Courthouse on Monday morning for the final day of the hearing that would award her husband Deion Sanders a protective order against her.
- Potential New Rules For the Anthem Would Show NFL Is Scared of Trump and Cares Little About Social Injustice
- FOX News Thinks Jemele Hill is Unemployed; Brought in a Black Guy to Perpetuate That Lie, Because Cooning is Good For Their Business (Video)
- Racist White Man Runs Up On Student, Tells Him “This Aint Pakistan B*tch” & To Learn The Rules of This Country (Video)
- Bad News is Andre Iguodala is Likely Out for Game 4 With Knee Injury; Good News is That Could Mean More Swaggy MVP
- Internal NFL Docs Show Teams Viewed Colin Kaepernick as a Starter Proving Media and Teams Colluded to Blackball Him For Protesting Against Racism