Primetime Player Commits to SMU

by Kel Dansby | Posted on Friday, November 23rd, 2012

Deion Sanders JR., The son of Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has committed to play for SMU.

PonyPride.com has reported that the son of Primetime and  Prep School Wide Receiver, Deion Sanders Jr. has commited to play for June Jones at SMU next fall.

Sanders had this to say to PonyPride.com about his decision:

“It feels great knowing my hard work paid off and I am a part of this great program,” Sanders Jr. said. “Coach Jones and Coach Phillips are very close with the NFL, so their coaching ability is very good and I saw what Coach Phillips did with Houston and know his expertise can help me get to the next level.”

He went on to say:

“Growing up in Dallas, it’s nice to know I will be able to play in front of my dad and my mother. SMU, academically, is a great school, but I think I can help take this program to the top and turn everybody’s world upside down and hopefully get a chance to play in the NFL like my father.”

Sanders attended Alanta Sports Academy last season, a prep school, and will still have 4 years of eligibility remaining. SMU and June Jones add a big name player with some big talent to their 2013 roster. Sanders has a long legacy to live up to in Dallas next season and he seems to be just as confident as his Super Bowl winning father.

1. Fortune Fad says:

Superb peice , all you need to do now is rent some ad space to me :P

2. Letitia says:

I am new to developing internet sites and I was wanting to know if having your blog title related to your content really that critical? I notice your title, “Primetime Player Commits to SMU: Deion Sanders Jr. decides to attend SMU next season. | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline ” does seem to be spot on with what your blog is about however, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any kind of assistance would be greatly appreciated.

3. PPI Claim says:

The following time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as considerably as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to read, nonetheless I truly thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is actually a bunch of whining about 1 thing which you may fix for those that werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

4. Cornelia Bolds says:

Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you.

5. You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

6. absolutely everyone would enjoy to become debt totally free and have some monetary freedom then turn out to be rich;

7. Superb website! Do you have got any ideas and hints for aspiring writers? I’m organizing to begin my own webpage soon but I’m slightly lost on almost everything. Would you advise starting with a totally free platform like WordPress or go for a paid alternative? You will discover a lot of choices around that I’m entirely confused .. Any ideas? Lots of thanks!

8. Hey just wanted to let you understand that your content is very outstanding, also Youre writing is wicked!, thanks once again.

9. Thinking about going Solar? Check these stats out!
    PS I used 1BOG to go solar and I highly recommend them!

10. I think other site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and excellent user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

11. Get Oranges says:

Can I simply say exactly what a relief to learn somebody who definitely knows what theyre speaking about more than the internet. You unquestionably understand the way to bring a difficulty to light and work out it critical. The diet must see this and may see this side of your story. I cant think youre much less well-liked because you completely give the gift.

12. This page inspired me to start with my own site, thanks!

13. varning says:

I am also writing to let you be conscious of what a cool discovery my wife’s daughter went through studying your net web page. She realized a number of issues, which contain what it’s like to possess an amazing giving spirit to have the other folks with no problems grasp selected complicated topic areas. You undoubtedly exceeded visitors’ anticipated results. Thank you for coming up with those efficient, trustworthy, informative and at the same time as cool thoughts on that topic to Emily.

14. Pisanie prac says:

Good web site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

15. Hello, you used to write wonderful, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!