Report: Jets Teammates Rip Tebow, Say He's Terrible | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Report: Jets Teammates Rip Tebow, Say He’s Terrible

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012

Despite the assumption that the New York Jets are a group that is tight-knit, firm, and holding course, there seems to be some discord in the locker room.

I call it a case of the honest assessments.

Fans and pundits alike having been screaming for Tim Tebow to get an opportunity to start.

Jets players have yet to openly call for Tebow at any point.

Now this morning according to a report in the New York Daily News, Tebow’s teammates have started to slam him, even going as far as to label him a “gimmick,” and “terrible.”

“He’s terrible,” a defensive starter told the New York Daily News.

Tebow reportedly told the Daily News that he was improving last week, again his teammates discarded that as simply a lie.

Reports say teammates on both sides of the ball feel Tebow is a gimmick, and has gotten worse.

Tebow is so bad, that even though starter Mark Sanchez is only completing 50% of his passes, teammates such as left guard Matt Slauson feel the comparison is not even close.

“It’s not even close,” Slauson said. “All the other quarterbacks know it. I have all the confidence in Mark. We don’t really have a choice.”
“We have Greg . . . and we have an athlete,” Slauson said.

Poor Tim Tebow.  The rawness that is New York is now out for your blood.

I can’t feel sorry for Tebow, because in my opinion, he miscalculated and saw Madison Avenue endorsement opportunities, instead of focusing on his career.

If he really wanted to start, he should have went home to Jacksonville.

He’s no worse than Gabbert at this point.

Tebow overplayed his hand, and now it’s time for him to fold.

Powered by

I Am A Senior writer for BlackSportsOnline, I own thacover2.com, sports AFICIONADO, degree in Sociology, Waiting On My Moment!

1. Terrell Scott says:

As a Broncos fan tebow has a special place in my heart forever. He made last season exciting. I hope he gets the chance to do the same for the Jets as well. Give him a chance.

2. This will probably be a fantastic internet site, will you be involved in doing an interview regarding how you developed it? If so e-mail me!

3. kino.ru says:

Terrific work! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

4. light bulbs are excellent for lighting the home but stay away from incandescent lamps because they create so considerably heat;;

5. see page says:

Sorry for my bad English.Hi there very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally.I’m glad to find a lot of helpful info right here within the publish, we need develop extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

6. Marisa Gold says:

I have got learn several perfectly stuff the following. Definitely price tag bookmarking regarding revisiting. I wonder simply how much effort you spot for a make the type of fantastic informative internet site.

7. I am not really wonderful with English but I locate this quite leisurely to translate.

8. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to
    be really something which I think I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very vast for me. I am having a look ahead on your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

9. Different other piste jogging footwear merely by Adidas incorporate Adidas Marathon 12 Piste, Adidas Thrasher Trail, along with Adidas jeremy scott Trip Piste. Are all assorted, tough, and offer you one of the most assistance, grip at the same time as added padding with the jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear is between the top athletic sneakers supplied on the market. These footwear have authentic resources developed by the actual Adidas Company. Though jeremy scott footwear are made with really lengthy lasting resources, there will be a point with time these footwear will turn out to be tattered and broken down on account of consistent make use of. As a result, it is extremely important that you just change these to continue to be faraway from distressing running injury. Most of the people are unaware that their sneakers or boots will require quick substitute. This can be since they only never learn how to differentiate a tired footwear from undoubtedly not. On account of this, they get a lot more muscle mass mass sores when compared with forward of. To prevent working accidents, you need to know how you can region on the market any worn out jogging shoe. To begin with , which you can do to differentiate must your Adidas shoe might be damaged down is by observing the shoe sources inside of. By carrying out this you are able to verify your shoe’s midsoles. The actual midsoles will be the important to these cozy footwear since it offers to get a shock absorption approach also as shock-absorber. Consequently, worn-out midsoles signifies disfunctional padding along with shock-absorption, therefore there’s the upper chances to

10. gay tube says:

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank God I found it on Google. You’ve made my day! Thanks again!

11. Reanna Kosen says:

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your website in web explorer, could test this¡K IE still is the marketplace chief and a big section of other folks will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.

12. you’re really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a excellent job on this topic!

13. Heartburn, sometimes known as gastro-esophageal reflux disease, or GERD, arises consequence of the coexistence of 2 diseases. The 1st acid reflux disease contributing condition is a retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus. In spite of this, the reflux itself does not really give rise to gastro-esophageal reflux disease signs and symptoms or histologic changes, and can appear among healthy people young and old as well. In this situation, the process is referred to as “physiologic gastroesophageal reflux”.