Photos: Colin Kaepernick Girlfriend Corban Fennel | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Photos: Colin Kaepernick’s Scorned Ex-Girlfriend Corban Fennell

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, December 6th, 2012

corban-fennell-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-2

Picture 5 of 15

This happens a lot to women.  Sometimes they think they are in a stronger position with athletes than they really are and then when that athlete blows up they realize they were just the girlfriend for that week or month.

That seems to be the case with Ms. Fennel who had some good times with Kap in Vegas only to be rebuffed recently.

Cute photo collage she made of them after Kap was named starting QB for the 49ers. It appeared at that time she thought it was going to be all good, but it didn’t quite work out that way.

I feel her pain, but this is a good lesson for women who believe they are their athletes #1 girl.

Kap’s birthday was in November.

SMARTEN UP NAS

Powered by

1. LB says:

As they say in the hood…she got got….just move on

2. Vero says:

Uhh… He could do better. Needs an upgrade immediately!

3. Kenny says:

Vero-I would like to see your face.This girl is hot by all standards.So he needs an upgrade cos he’s a starter now.You are what’s wrong with society.No one even knows if they broke up.Let them be.All couples quarrel.

4. Sarah says:

You sure she is the ex cos just tweeted about Miami who Colin are playing this weekend.Just saying. I think they are together.

• Chokey says:

thanks man, that’s my cousin . those are my friends ya know , the media is a trip lol

• Sarah says:

So are they back togetehr or did they even break up in the first place.She tweeted on fooball yesterday. If I just broke up I wouldnt tweet support of my ex’s job(Colin is QB).I undrstand why celebritites keep thngs private.

5. Chris says:

She wrote this on her instagram today.Think they made up.”You think I’m gona wait around I ain’t got all day. You don’t need another lover. Dont you let it go. I already got it covered let the others know.. (if you want it lets do it ride my piny my saddle is waiting come and jump on it) HAHAH #RECKLESS #MISSYOU #OKIMDONENOW” Even knowing he has women on the side.#smh

6. The Real says:

She needs one more shot to see if she can get pregnant. She wants a return on her time spent. I’m more than sure she probably doesnt have a career and wants to be wifey. No one that has a career has that much time and is that stupid to put all her business out in the street like that. Smarten up Nas.

7. Milliontobe says:

Corban…..listen…..stop talking to him today….stop twittering NOW….CUT HIM OFF….let those women use and abuse him, give him std’s, sleep with everyone on his team, and when he is tired HE WILL BE BACK. You must let him get tired. Listen to Steve Harvey, Mike Tyson, Big Boom and all those old players. They all went back and got the good girl they knew when they got TIRED. He will get tired of sleeping with different women. There is nothing like the comfort of a woman you know. Dump him…go to college and be a doctor, nurse, engineer. Do something with yourself. You are GORGEOUS. He will be back….

8. Chris says:

Aurelia Houston @A_rAy9 is the Vegas girl that came to visit him this week. I think they went to school together and his family follows her but Corban is cuter.So he is a playa afterall. Who knew.Story getting juicer. i can conclude he def into sistas.

9. MAC SILKY says:

hey it happens move on you a beautiful female you will find somebody who can take care of you it hurts but leave with your head up.

10. DaTRUTH says:

TRUST…by summertime, this man will be photo’d in the club with a gang of BECKY’s, or worse-he ends up with a Kardashian…Just sayin’ it’s what America is all about now…

11. JamieC76 says:

Notice he seems to grimace in all the pics? A guy into a girl wouldn’t pose for pics the way he is posing- like he’s got a toothache! Also- how is he going to love and RESPECT someone posting her goodies for all to see? He’s just a young guy looking for someone to have ‘fun’ with and obviously doesn’t want a serious relationship – and she is just looking for the pot if gold. I’m sure she enjoyed the ride while it lasted. Next rider in line please . . .

12. Liz says:

I recognize the symptoms… THIS is called “Public Passive Aggressiveness”. LOL. Who needs to call the person and have an adult conversation, when you can throw your guilt and “undirected” anger bomb on Twitter or FB?!?! And, just in case he hasn’t read it on Twitter, here’s the media passing on the messages to him!… I wonder when the “I LOVE BEING SINGLE” or “MY NEW BOYFRIEND…” messages will start. :/

13. Nando shirtless is usually a eyecatcher!

14. Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing situation with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss downside? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

15. There’s a cool new ibook that documents graffiti art. Lots of historical pictures.

16. Awesome post – are you on twitter?

17. This Webpage says:

I don’t comment, however I looked at a few of the responses on %BLOG_TITLE%. I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it’s okay. Is it only me or do some of the responses come across as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I’d like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of your social networking pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

18. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to seek out anyone with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that’s wanted on the internet, somebody with somewhat originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

19. Nes Andrion says:

Dis Nigga Make Money, she just the home girlfriend, not out of town Ho he get bitches.

20. Kitty Face says:

LOLOLOL. This little girl is a 6 and ya’ll know it, a six all around.

• destiny says:

You’re obviously jealous “skitty face”. She’s much prettier than a 6. She looks way better than some of these women more established NFl players are dating/married to. Besides it isn’t about looks when it comes to a real relationship.