Terrell Owens Newest Reality Show “Stars in Danger: The High Dive” with JWoww
Just look at the other “celebrities” who will be involved in this reality show.
- JWoww – aka Jennifer Farley, one of the eight original cast members on reality series Jersey Shore
- Bethany Hamilton – professional surfer, public speaker, role model, author of the book and subject of the feature film, Soul Surfer
- Alexandra Paul – actress and endurance athlete who has starred in more than 75 movies and TV shows, including Baywatch, and who has competed in Ironman races, long distance swimming competitions, and marathons)
- Kim Richards – former child actress from Escape to Witch Mountain, and sister of Kyle Richards, a fellow cast member and star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Kyle Richards – former Little House on the Prairie child actress and sister of Kim Richards, cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and author of Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real with the Housewife Who Does It All
- David Chokachi – actor (Baywatch, Witchblade, Beyond the Break), TV host, avid surfer and paddle boarder, who is honorary chair for Surfrider Foundation
- Antonio Sabato, Jr. – actor (Melrose Place, The Bold And The Beautiful, General Hospital), former model, and reality TV star (My Antonio, Celebrity Circus, But Can They Sing?)
Anything with JWoww in has to be a guaranteed hit right? The show is about celebrities high diving, that’s it. It debuts on Fox January 9th.