Terrell Suggs Marries The Woman Who Told Police He Punched Her in The Neck
Just to review what Suggs’ now wife Candace Williams has told the police in the past about Suggs abuse of her.
- Punched her in the neck.
- Dragged her along side of a car with their kids in the back.
- Threw a soap dispenser at her head.
- Punched her in the chest.
- Pour bleach over her head in the presence of their child.
- Filed a protective order against Suggs that was just lifted 3 days ago. Because of that order Suggs was forced to give up his guns including an AK-47
Beyond that the relationship has been perfect.
Suggs thank God for his new wife probably because she never fully cooperate with authorities.
“Last night I married my best friend and the love of my life. Our son gave her away and our daughter looked like a miniature version of my beautiful bride as she stood next to her. I’m a lucky, lucky man. Thank you God for all of your blessings and for showing me such amazing favor,” Suggs wrote.
Congratulations T-Sizzle on the nuptials.