Photos: Colin Kaepernick Girlfriend J. Marie | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Colin Kaepernick Model Girlfriend J. Marie Is Quite Impressive (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013

j-marie-colin-kaepernick-girlfriend-2

Picture 12 of 13

No need to beat around the bush, the more famous you are the hotter girlfriend you can acquire   Kap had a pretty cute girlfriend before, but he dropped right after he got the starting gig with the 49ers.

You can see all of her bitter Tweets here.

With that being said you can’t say he didn’t upgrade.  His new lady is an up and coming model J.Marie.  If you honestly want to know about her life you can go to her website officialjmarie.com.

If you are like me and just want to look at the photos they are above.  They haven’t been dating long, but our sources confirm they are an official couple.

Rumble Young Kap……Rumble….

j. Marie Colin Kaepernick Girlfriend

One thing though Kap, be sure to read this, you will thank me later.

The 10 Commandments For the Cheating Athlete

Powered by

1. LB says:

Nice…..perks of being a star NFL QB

2. 49ers says:

meh… not that impressive kaep. I’ve done better and I’m not in the SB. re-upgrade

• Lou says:

Agreed! Not to mention my “friends” weren’t showin themselves on the web like they love the way they look more then anything else!! It jus came naturally! BUT, it is a great upgrade Kaep! Great job! Now win us FAITHFULS a Trophy & do yr thang!

3. Kd says:

She is pretty. But, Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn are models. They have been in Vogue and Elle. They have also been a part of major high end ad campaigns. Taking a picture with your smartphone in front of a mirror makes you a pretty girl, who snaps a picture and posts it on Instagram.

4. d.a says:

It’s funny everyone keeps referring to Corban as my bestman’s ex gf andand they were never together. I’m friends with both and you guys need to find a better story please.

5. steven fritz says:

Boombastic! Whew!

6. Addison says:

Chris Litall you are a DISGRACE.

7. Robert says:

She is ok in some of the photos, but in others she looks like a dude.

8. Alexandria says:

Smh Nope def not an upgrade , u guys are blind his Ex looks waaayy better than this chick.. Honestly she is quite masculine looking in the face an the whole body appears to be surgically enhanced, fake boobs, ass shots, an years supply of Mac make-up on her face… However she is Filipino an of course by ignorant nigga standards that automatically makes her better lookin than the sexy black chick.. ” Model” my ass, another broad ” On Instagram straight Flexin”

9. Kaep's Balls says:

The gays, sorry guys, who are saying they wouldn’t f*** her senseless are lying. The girls who say she’s not pretty are jealous. End of story…

10. Kira says:

Hey I know her, she lives the same condos I do, the Mandarin in Las vegas… she’s really no model, she works as an escort that’s what the photos are for.

• Grace says:

Omg girl your fucking right. She’s been a escort since 2007. She thinks she’s a model. But far from it. Her pimp is Clyde Carson.

11. My finest mate experienced this and I desired it so undesirable.

12. John B. says:

Let’s hope he doesn’t see her every Saturday night. Otherwise, the 49ers could go 0-16 next season.

13. Grace says:

She’s a Las Vegas/bay area escort. This is very disappointing to know our new QB is dating a escort. She claims shes a up coming model but is not lols. This woman is gross. I could seriously write a all tell book about her lifestyle. I wonder how her pimp Clyde Carson feels about them dating haha. Wow

14. Dela Vee says:

she’s an escort. Everyone in the bay knows that except maybe colin

15. I have recently started a web site, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

16. You are my intake , I have few blogs and often run out from to post .

17. ici says:

magnificent points altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What would you suggest about your post that you just made some days ago? Any sure?

18. Don says:

Model? Jmarie is a well known escort in Las Vegas. Smh

19. Nicole says:

Umm people…Colin is notorious for taking pics with his girlfriends. Where are the pics of him and this particular girlfriend, hmm? I have searched the WWW and alas, no pics of this one. Why not?? Perhaps, because this prostitute is not his girlfriend and the closest pics I have ever seen of the two of them were photoshopped. Please check your facts if you wish to be a credible sports news source, monkeys.