LeSean McCoy & Baby Mama Argue Over Child Support on Twitter | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

LeSean McCoy & Baby Mama Twitter Battle About Child Support & Herpes (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Sunday, January 27th, 2013

Steph LeSean McCoy Baby mama

I have no idea what the whole story is, but I do know this is why you have to be careful who you have children with. I am not taking sides, but I can tell you both McCoy and his baby mama are taking Ls in this situation.  Trust me there will be no winners.

McCoy might be frustrated by the situation, but he needs to look in the mirror as he was the one who was having unprotected sex with a woman he just met.

The #1 rule they teach you as a boy, don’t have unprotected sex with someone unless you are ready to become a parent.  Beyond that if you have unprotected sex with the wrong person the last thing you will have to worry about is football.

LeSean McCoy Baby Mama

LeSean McCoy Baby Mama 2

LeSean McCoy Baby Mama 3

LeSean McCoy Baby Mama 4

As you can imagine LeSean’s baby mama Steph didn’t take to kindly to those Tweets and went on an epic rant.  She accused McCoy of having herpes (or the Ron Mexico as I like to call to it), being a dead beat dad, makes fun of the size of his manhood and finally says that the woman he is currently with is sleeping with his friend.

You can read all of her Tweets below.

lesean-mccoy-baby-mama-steph

Picture 6 of 9

Photos: LeSean McCoy’s Baby Mama Steph

LeSean McCoy’s current girlfriend Sidney Alex had this to say.

Sidney Alex LeSean McCoy Baby Mama
Lesean McCoy Sidney Alex Baby Mama Tweets

There is nothing good that can come out of this.  Because LeSean McCoy is a professional athlete this is news.  Anytime you air your public grievances in a public space that isn’t a wise move.

The most important person here is little LeSean McCoy Jr.  Regardless of what LeSean and Steph feel about each other, they need to try to work it out for the child’s sake.

Calling the mother of your child a bum or the father of your child a “Dead Beat” isn’t helping anyone.  They are adults, hope they start acting like it.

LeSean McCoy Baby Mama Steph Photo

*UPDATE*

LeSean McCoy has deleted his Twitter Account.

1. nonsense says:

IF THIS IS ALL THE CRAP YOU STATE IT IS THEN WHY EVEN REPORT IT? YOU DUMB AS HELL FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION EVEN IF IT IS BY CRITICIZING IT! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SPORTS ANYWAY? OH WAIT, IT’S BLACK SPORTS ONLINE RIGHT? SO I SUPPOSE THIS IS PART OF THE “BLACK ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE”? THIS TYPE OF REPORTING IS MAKING YOUR SITE LOOK TRASHY AND UNPROFESSIONAL. WISE UP MY BRUTHA & LEAVE OFF THE UN-NEWSWORTHY BULL SHUCKS…

• stevie says:

Shady should get a paternity test. That’s what I did and later found out a child wasn’t mine. It was like a weight off my back. The baby isn’t even black like Shady. It looks mixed like the mom.

• Whaaaaat? says:

DuH you idiot! The mom is mixed so the baby is mixed as well, doubly so. You know nothing about genetics do you? I have a white friend who’s bf was as black as the ace of spades, the child looks like a very light Mexican (color wise), and her hair is white texture but curly.

2. fredgmertz says:

lemme guess, nonsense. you’re afraid of the black guy in the white house too. quit reading sh*t that you feel isn’t “news” and you won’t have a problem. oh, wait. you’ll ALWAYS have a problem. p*ssy.

3. jennydv says:

Very stupid and immature of LeSean. In the near future, his son will feel the hatred he has for this boy’s mother and internalize it. Blame himself. Nice way to show your son love, LeSean.
    On a second note, a large portion of professional athletes lose their wealth shortly after retirement. Based on your immature responses, I would not be surprised if you become one of them.

• kelly says:

thats right, the mother can do no wrong

• stevie says:

McCoy doesn’t look like he ever wanted a child with that piece of mixed trash. Now he’s stuck with a lazy, broke loser and the baby he never wanted. He asked her to get an abortion.

• Whaaaat? says:

Well, (I’m sure he didn’t) Maybe He should’ve kept *his* dick in his pants or made sure HE was covered up! Then there would be no baby. I feel bad for the kid to have two loser’s as parents. Sad thing is it’s the kid who will pay. Hopefully things will change and the baby will become a well adjusted adult, doubtfully though.

4. Eagle Fan says:

LeSean your an Eagle show a little more class , not the right way to do things

5. Women need to cook, not talk says:

Bitches need to come up with a better plan of attack than to diss a nigga’s dick size. She wasn’t sayin that shit when she was suckin it.

6. Nunya says:

All of them are TRASH!!!! He is a disgusting b!tch-made dude for 1. sexing a woman he barely knew . . . and raw at that, 2. blaming her for “lying” about birth control . . . way to take responsibility for yourself, LOSER, 3. airing her out like that. This is his son’s MOTHER!!!! If he didn’t respect her, he shouldn’t have laid down with her. Now his son will have to witness the vitriol between the two of them. They disgust me!Typical . . .

7. Nunya says:

@Women need to cook … I can tell you are a savage as well. *shakes my head*

8. Jerry Krohn's says:

Sad. The whole story is sad. This is what is wrong with the black community. Total disregard for human life. Does Shady care more about his cash than the baby he fathered? This is a perfect example of why the black race is the only race in America that hasn’t bettered itself.

9. Quietstorm83 says:

He calling her all kind of names but since he slept with her without knowing her name or knowing if she could have AIDS or some other diseases…what does that make him? Why women defend sorry men they are with and want to fight the other woman is beyond me. His current girl better get ready b/c she is going to be replaced NEXT very soon!

Feel sorry for the little boy. Kids don’t ask to be brought into the mess and dysfunction of their parents.

• stevie says:

She didn’t have a to have a child knowing McCoy didn’t want one. He supposedly asked her to get an abortion. She refused. He did not want the child.

• Quietstorm83 says:

If he didn’t want a child…he should’ve wrapped it up or made sure she was on the pill or better yet keep his package in his pants. Adults using too many excuses to explain situations. They are both at fault for this mess and their son is the one who will be playing the price in the end if it continues to go on like this.

• Whaaaat? says:

You’re so right, but to wrap it up would make him less of a, uh, maaaan. He was in it for himself at the moment and now he’s paying the price. It’s a pretty sad situation for that poor kid who didn’t ask to be born into this kind of crap. When will the black community learn, I only say that b/c they have the highest rate of illegitimate children on the face of the earth.

10. Wow, marvelous website layout! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you make running a blog appear straightforward. The total look of the internet site is magnificent, as well as the content!

11. Vern Devone says:

Are you positive you can choose to appear back again? It sounds fantastic. I had been born in central New York, lived there right until I was 17, and possess never ever been to NYC or DC. I envy you (while I still really like San Francisco and can probably always feel of it as household).

12. paid surveys says:

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue with your site in internet explorer, could test this… IE still is the marketplace leader and a huge section of other folks will pass over your great writing because of this problem.

13. paid surveys says:

I’ll immediately clutch your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

14. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your site in internet explorer, may check this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge part of other people will omit your fantastic writing due to this problem.

15. I will right away clutch your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.