Manny Pacquiao Says He's 100% Healthy Wants to Fight in April & September | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Manny Pacquiao Says He’s 100% Healthy Wants to Fight in April & September

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, January 4th, 2013

Manny Pacquiao Knockout

Even though, medical doctors in the Philippines think that Pacquiao’s health is deteriorating to the point he might have early signs of Parkinson’s disease, Pacquiao wants to fight sooner than later.

Here is what Pac had to say about those reports and his future plans.

“There is nothing to be worry about. I am 100 percent healthy and right now I’m enjoying this memorable vacation with my family in this beautiful country of Israel. I will return to the Philippines on January 14 and in early February because I want to get to the gym because I want to have a fight in April and in September I want the fifth fight with Marquez.

“The statements by the doctors show a total lack of ethics and it was irresponsible. This was just personal opinion and there were no medical tests.”

I believe people are concerned about Pacquiao’s health because of how other boxers have ended up after a long career. Hopefully the doctors who are examining Pacquiao are telling him the truth and not just what he wants to hear.

1. The King says:

Pac gon win his remaining fights listen to me!

2. Armando says:

On Pacquiao about his health, I may agree but he is more of thinking about the money that he can earn rather than being realistic. Thats business for Arum and Pacman

• Christian says:

Lol are u talking about money? he already earning a lot in the phil bcuz of his buseness 50mill is nothing. i think he wants it bcuz he wants to fight not for money

3. JOURDAN says:

There are still Finnish that manny have to do.. 1st is with marquez
    2nd is for arum and 3rd is a clearing match with bradley..
    he might stop boxing maybe.. after the mission.. haha
    but i will still salute you manny..

4. wulf galactus says:

he only listens to Bob Arum & Arum says he still fit to go!

5. Cane-Juice says:

Righto.!
    That “medical expert” should be censured for “grave misconduct” where ethics is concerned by making such a comment, allegedly by an “expert”.

6. Dooshers Mcgee says:

Boxing is dead, boxing sucks. The glory days ended when tyson went to jail.

7. jah'rakal says:

pac is a warrior.. that’s why he still want’s to fight even with the medical conditions

8. Marcus says:

Glad to see PAC back in action soon. A real warrior. Also glad to see he is Visiting Israel. A Beautiful country indeed.