Here is the timeline from the moment Andray Blatche met a 21 year old woman at the strip club until she alleged he and his entourage raped her.
- Blatche met the woman at Delilah’s gentlemen’s club on Spring Garden Street
- At around 3:30 am the woman and her friends decided to go with Blatche and his friends to the Four Seasons.
- Blatche was the one that was renting the suite at the Four Seasons.
- In total there were 6 men and 3 women in the suite.
- Police arrived sometime after 4:00 am to find the woman highly intoxicated claiming she had been raped by 2 men while others watched.
- The police found compromising images of the woman on Blatche’s cell phone.
- Blatche has been cleared and is not a suspect.
- Two men are still being held by police and they contend the sex was consensual.
- No arrests or charges have been filed.
Blatche says he isn’t concerned because the truth will come out.
Blatche was questioned by Philadelphia police, but not charged, according to Philadelphia Police commissioner Charles Ramsey. An investigation remains ongoing.
“I’m not worried at all, because when the truth comes out, then everybody will realize what happened,” Blatche told reporters Thursday.
“You all are going to hear the truth sooner or later. It’s just a bad situation … When the time comes and I can talk about it, everybody will realize it’s not what you think.”
The alleged victim instead of sticking to telling the police her story ran to the media to tell her side.
In an interview with ABC Action News in Philadelphia, the victim, who wanted to remain anonymous, said that Blatche and another man watched from the doorway of the bedroom of the suite when she was assaulted by a third man. She said another man also assaulted her and then Blatche entered the bedroom, but did not assault her.
“He was not oblivious. He was aware the whole time,” she said of Blatche.
The police told the New York Times that alleged victim isn’t a good witness because she was so drunk at the time of the incident.
So, maybe Blatch doesn’t need to worry.