Courtesy Sharon Osgood – Pictured is Sharon Osgood of Hayward. Osgood, a 49er season ticket holder, wired $5,900 dollars to a Ravens fan she thoguht was going to sell her two Superbowl tickets. It was a scam. She ended up receiving back an envelope containing a taunting message and no tickets.
- Kevin Love Ruled Out of Game 7 Against Celtics With a Concussion; Can The Cavs Win on The Road Without Him (Video)
- Ben Simmons Broke Up With Tinashe For Doing “Kardashian Sh*t”; Breakdown of What That Means (Photos)
- After Taking Tristan Thompson-Kardashian Back, Khloe Implies She Found More Members of His Thotourage™ & Posts on Social Media That Her Patience is Wearing Thin (Photos)
- Shayanna Jenkins’s Baby Daddy Revealed as an Athlete With a Criminal History; Jenkins Announced on IG She Was Pregnant 13 Months After Death of Aaron Hernandez (Video)
- Woman Who Falsely Accused Cop of Rape During Traffic Stop Won’t Face Any Additional Charges (Video)