Vernon Davis Foundation: All Expense Paid Trip to Super Bowl Raffle
Join Vernon Davis this Sunday at the Super Bowl. Click here http://bit.ly/TC2tRq to win an all expense paid trip from NetRaffle.
- Winner will receive 2 lower level tickets to Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on February 3, 2013
- Winner and guest will enjoy 3 nights hotel accommodations in New Orleans’ famous French Quarter – walking distance to all events (Single Room, Double Occupancy, Check-in February 1, 2013, Checkout February 4, 2013)
- Winner and guest will enjoy a private VIP pregame party at the House of Blues hosted by NFL Greats Mike Ditka & Archie Manning (Includes food & open bar)
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 tickets to the NFL Experience (Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Saturday, February 2, 2013)
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 per person for airfare (if needed, if used, $4,000 maximum)
- Winner will receive a $500 expense allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses
- Winner will receive an autographed Vernon Davis 49ers jersey, football, and photo
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $3,990.00 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($3,360.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($630.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.