Mike Vick Gets $1 Million Bonus if Eagles Win The Super Bowl
It was reported earlier in the day that Michael Vick’s new contract with the Eagles was worth up to $10 Million, but history has shown us unless the contract is guaranteed there is always some funny money involved.
Pro Football Zone breaks it down.
- $3.5 Million Signing Bonus
- $3.5 Million Non Guaranteed Salary
- $500k in Roster Bonuses
- $500k If he takes 50% of snaps
- $1 Million if he takes 90% of snaps
- $1 Million if Eagles win Super Bowl
The reality is if Vick makes the opening day roster it is a one year $7 million contract. He probably won’t make close to $10 million unless the Eagles have the best season in the history of their franchise.Powered by Sidelines