Photos: Kerry Rhodes Kissing Gay Partner | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Man Claiming to Be NFL Kerry Rhodes Gay Lover Releases Photos To Out Him

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, April 15th, 2013

kerry-rhodes-russell-simpson-4

Picture 6 of 11

It shouldn’t matter if Kerry Rhodes is gay or not, but when Rhodes came out publicly and said he wasn’t gay, he opened a Pandora’s box.  In the new age of Skip media, people are going to be in your business.

There is nothing you can do to stop it, if you sneeze the wrong way, someone is going to write a story about it.  There is a right way and wrong way to handle these situations.

The right way, is how Chris and Adrienne Bosh handled things when Lil Wayne and others tried to slander Adrienne’s reputation.  They didn’t say anything, they kept living their lives and eventually people moved on.  These days people have short attention spans, so if you just ignore them, they will find a new target to engage.

The wrong way, is to do with Kerry Rhodes did and issue a flat denial.  The reason being, now people are going to go searching, for a way to expose you as a liar, even if you are telling the truth.

They come up with things like this and create Instagram pages to try to expose you.

Kerry Rhodes Gay Love Bottom

I am 100% sure if Rhodes didn’t give a denial to TMZ, this photo never comes to light. Obviously, someone is trying to either out him or embarrass him. Either way, he needs to clam up and the problem will go away. Once again, it shouldn’t matter one way or another what his sexual orientation is, but don’t throw fuel on the trolls fire, because then it just burns longer.

Kerry Rhodes Gay Love Bottom 5

Powered by

1. jimmyt says:

I couldn’t care less but those pics sure look gay.

• LB says:

I agree with your entire comment…..

• Gs says:

It should matter to you. Homosexuality is a filthy, wicked sin and abomination. Saying it doesn’t matter makes you guilty by apathy.

• MARK says:

NO IT ISN’T

• Yapah Banath Sharah says:

Agreed people think God will be playing with them,and that they can some how do every sin everyday and expect to enter the Kingdom which their father satan has that illusion he fed to them. When God tells you the sins he HATES know that he does not lie when he tells you what you will face if you don’t leave sin alone. We are on this earth a short amount of time and we don’t know how long but after life heaven or h*ll for ever NO DO OVERS sin is sin but what Kerry takes part of is abomination, all sins need to be repented and you are to leave sin alone,because if you don’t care about your salvation don’t expect the Most High to.This is Babylon,Sodom and Gomorrah all in one it’s literally a matter of time EVERYONE needs to get their house in order mine included. We all sin but then there’s those like myself who gave it up because I fear God I love him for all he has done for me when he could have destroyed me and gave me up to my wicked ways ,but he never did he was always there for me. I want the Kingdom it’s a hard task to live right but easy to sin,I also know sin can lead me to h*ll,why be tortured forever ?God bless you all.

• Jessica Jeffries says:

Why do people feel the need to demonize homosexuality as if it’s worse than lying or stealing? Theyre all bad, but i can guarantee you, telling people how filthy they are because of their sin isn’t going to make them change. It will push them further away. Love them how God loves you. Forgive them how God forgives you for being a filthy dirty wicked sinner. He doesn’t have to forgive you, but he loves you. Do everyone a favor & try being the same

• Open Minded Christian says:

Per the bible there are no big sins and no little sins. GOD sees all sins as filthy rags in his sight. I admit that homosexuality is sin against the body, but so is fornication and adultery. Why do you think GOD will punish homosexuality more harshly than fornication and adultery. Homosexuality is not for me, I am strictly heterosexual, but I think every individual has to give an account to GOD for their lives here on earth and let GOD be the final judge.

2. Sharia says:

If you are ashamed of it then maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place…this guy also tricks women he is a textbook example of a “down low” man & its disgusting! Did you know men that sleep with other men can’t even give blood, because that group is nasty & risky!

3. Steve says:

Homies over hoes. LOL

4. BI SPORTS PLAYA says:

everything about those pics are ”SUPECT” could he be a gay man, afraid in a so called straight world

5. GqGuy says:

Since homosexuality is a sin and theyare going to hell for it, I guess everybody is going to hell as well for eating shellfish, getting tattoos, lying, stealing, fornication, abortion, and so many other things that everyday HETEROSEXUALS do and over look.

• Matt Patterson says:

Word, doesn’t the bible say something about he who is without sin, cast the first stone? I’m not a homosexual, and I don’t exactly approve of the lifestyle, but who am I to judge someone on doing something that absolutely in no way causes my family, friends, or myself harm? As adults, we are going to make our own choices. Some of the choices I’ve made haven’t exactly been the best. The Old Testament’s list of sins is a whole hell of a lot longer than just the Ten Commandments. Masturbation is a sin for god’s sake.

6. David says:

He’s gay? Who cares? It’s nobody’s business. And christians can go to hell while they’re at it!

7. June says:

Who cares if Kerry is gay? Although, of all the guys he can have, i don’t understand why guys like Kerry go for these opportunistic superficial queens like Simpson.

8. Grown man says:

ITS FLAT OUT DISGUSTING THATS WHY PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SEE IT. THEY SHOULD HAVE THERE OWN LANET AND LIVE TOGETHER IF THEY WANT THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP. PURE FILTH

9. Barry Obama says:

nigga please ! lol

10. I guess I should fill something out even though I’m here visiting. Many thanks for putting up wonderful stuff. It’s asking for a online internet site here whilst I am posting this, so here’s one that I was just checking out. Take treatment.

11. The following time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to learn, however I really thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you possibly can repair for those who werent too busy searching for attention.

12. Hiya! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you could have here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.

13. It�s laborious to search out knowledgeable folks on this subject, but you sound like you already know what you�re talking about! Thanks

14. You made some first rate factors there. I seemed on the web for the problem and located most people will associate with along with your website.

15. Chris Nathanson says:

The other dude definitely appears to be gay. But nothing Rhodes does in any of those pics makes him look gay. It looks like he’s treating the other dude like a little brother. If anything, the other dude released these pics because he thought something was going on that wasn’t. If this is the evidence, then I’m not convinced at all.

16. Jayland Rhodes says:

Give me a job Kerry! I’ll fuck you.