Kevin Durant Girlfriend WNBA Player Monica Wright | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Kevin Durant Dating WNBA Player Monica Wright

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, May 25th, 2013

Kevin Durant Monica Wright

She is cute for a WNBA player.  Just an opinion, but KD probably would be better off with someone like Wright than a video model or a celebrity girlfriend.

I think it fits his personality a little better. Jocks and Stiletto Jill has all the details on budding relationship and Wright says KD is not just putting in work off the court with her, but on the court as well.

“A lot of it has to do with basketball, that’s how we’ve known each other. But he’s helped me, coached me. He’s actually a type of player I want to be like.”

Good luck to them, stay off Mediatakeout.

Minnesota Lynx 2013 Media Day

Powered by

1. Bre and Chuck says:

Way to go KD! She’s pretty! You both make a cute couple!

2. Gabriella says:

she ain’t cute to me I’m just saying

3. WOW says:

“she is cute for a WNBA player.” That is actually one of the worst and most disrespectful opening sentences I’ve ever seen in any article!

4. Mres1617 says:

MTo been stealing stories and photos from you guys for a long time…Time for y’all to take their thieving asses to court…
    thesestreetsaretalking.blogspot.com

5. Art says:

Congrats KD. You are admired by millions of people (myself included) for your class on the court and generosity off the court. And of course, for the love you openly display for your mom. You will be admired even more for this pretty off-court move and the fact that, unlike many of your colleagues, you found a beautiful sister with like-minded interests. Much respect, man.

6. website says:

I every time emailed this web site post page to all my associates, for the
    reason that if like to read it then my friends will too.

7. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.