Teacher Dies After Choking on a Hot Dog at Wrigley Field
This is terrible, but you hear about this happening all the time. People choking in restaurants or at home, but there always seems to be someone there to save them.
I feel very bad for Ms. Oleskiewicz family and friends.
A 28-year-old teacher has died after choking on a hot dog while attending a Chicago Cubs game Sunday.
Officials tell WLS-TV in Chicago that Maureen Oleskiewicz of Orland Park was sitting in the bleachers Sunday around 12:55 p.m. when she began choking.
Ballpark staff and onsite EMTs responded and transported her to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center where she died.
Thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Please be careful when you are eating anything, don’t want anything this tragic to happen to anyone again.