Video: Orlando Shaw Has 22 Kids by 14 Woman | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

33 Year Old Orlando Shaw Speaks on His 22 Kids by 14 Women (Video)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 6th, 2013

Orlando Shaw

Antonio Cromartie has nothing on this guy.

If having kids was a sport, Orlando would be Bill Russell.  Shaw says that he has 18 kids, but the court says he has 22 by 14 different woman.  Just watch the interview, prepare to be entertained and disgusted  at the same damn time.

There are so many quotables. But this maybe favorite one.

“I was young, ambitious,” he said, laughing. “I was just young and ambitious, and I loved women. Hey, you can’t knock no man for loving women.”

Actually, this might be better.

“All my boys names is Orlando. One of my boys names is Tyshawn, one of my boys names is Qualando. Then I’ve got Orlandria, Onesha, Omeeka. Okay, you get what I’m saying, I can name ‘em. I got Miracle, I got Temeia, I got Will, I got ‘em everywhere.”

Naw…..this is definitely the best.

“I play the hell out of the Tennessee lottery. I literally do, I play the number tickets, the scratch offs.”

Nope, has to be this one.

“The ladies love me. They don’t like me, they love me.”

Orlando Shaw ladies and gentleman.

1. Tomy Gunn says:

And how does this relate to sports exactly???

Oh, if there is a chance for Rob to drag down the race, he will. Keep thirsting on beckies, Rob…

• Elijahmartel says:

Stop the blood clot madness!I have learn that the brother(Robert) has a love for a certain amount of ignorants and i respect it.Such as his obessession with Draya (the non-talented whore) that he keeps subjecting us to by posting her every move.Leave brother (rob) alone this is his site if you dont like what he says “dont read it”.

2. LB says:

I can understand wanting to screw a lot of women but can’t understand impregnanting all of them……child support should be kicking his azz

3. Jerry Jones says:

ratchet…us black folk man…we need to do better!

4. GQTrojan says:

Only niggas…..

5. fmdog44 says:

low life pig lies with empty headed hoes making kids without parents which means they will be criminals and they will murder people and he should be held resposnsible. Thank god he wil live on the streets like the rodent he his for the short remainder of his life